Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
125291063_10159009237709309_3786368843820273895_n.jpg

Morning guys, storm still going 40 km winds with gusts to 80km until noon today then only 40% chance of rain :thumbsup:

We had large flakes coming down this morning on my way out this morning. Then the sun came out. This is the way is was all day. I gassed up at Costco and the dam wind was just whipping across the parking lot coming from the North. l almost lost my hat twice while gassing up
IMG_0025.jpg

Last edited:
We had large flakes coming down this morning on my way out this morning. Then the sun came out. This is the way is was all day. I gassed up at Costco and the dam wind was just whipping across the parking lot coming from the North. l most lost my hat twice while gassing up
View attachment 1715632004
That looks so festive. :poke:

Friends hydro is still out. Almost 36 hrs now. Cooking on the bbq but haven't lost any food yet. Hopefully it's back on soon as it's going below 0 tonight

Finally got the Make a wish truck done. Post some pics so you guys dont think I'm lying. The old Bodyman I helped out is done doing bodywork mostly. He gave me some tools and materials for helping him out.. Sata 2000 spray gun, pressurized sand blaster and some other little tools. Kind of had fun. It was like the good old days.

20201117_120531.jpg

20201117_120536.jpg

Finally got the Make a wish truck done. Post some pics so you guys dont think I'm lying. The old Bodyman I helped out is done doing bodywork mostly. He gave me some tools and materials for helping him out.. Sata 2000 spray gun, pressurized sand blaster and some other little tools. Kind of had fun. It was like the good old days.

View attachment 1715632019

View attachment 1715632020
Looking good BP and going for a great cause as well. Well done!!

That actually looks pretty nice

We had large flakes coming down this morning on my way out this morning. Then the sun came out. This is the way is was all day. I gassed up at Costco and the dam wind was just whipping across the parking lot coming from the North. l almost lost my hat twice while gassing up
View attachment 1715632004
Sorry Mark I guess it's your turn for some flakes.

Nice job Charlie she looks great.

Nice day today here as well. Needed a jacket in the morning, none in the afternoon. Supposed to be windy tomorrow

Well you guys all had a good day , here not so much rained like a broken hose all day ,and wind wow ! Still raining wind has died down a little .

-
Back