Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Fred Voltaren is a medication that helps with jiont pain by thinning the blood to the jionts but the chemist is required by law in Aus to tell you that prolonged use can cause stomach bleeding and other nasties but is good for your pain relief in your jionts.
Stop pain and start another. That makes sense because the cream will be absorbed into your body and has to hit the bloodstream sometime. I don't like taking pills at anytime and now I take 6 pills one day and 7 the next. Hands are swollen up again this morning. Will someone just take me out back and shoot me?

Aw he’s just fishin’ for his bait , then he’ll turn around and start fishing

BTW I win again
33547.gif

Morning guys. Looks like Jack Frost paid a visit last night. No snow started yet but supposed to get 10-15cm of the white crap. That's just rude in my book.
Crank her up and get the blood flowing.

Rain here this morning, 54 degrees, nothing like some Nugent to get our day started, it's like super changing your coffee.
Good morning

Wish I could say that we're looking at 10-15cm of snow today and maybe some freezing rain as well. Yeah Nugent will get the blood flowing but crank it so the neighbours can hear it as well lol

Morning Fred... Did Patches make it through the night? I heard a lot of hissing and squeaking from here.
Nope she deflated. lol
Sorry your all swollen up again I thought the meds. took care of it.
Anything you can do to be better again?

-
Back