Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
49F6660A-F2A4-4351-8041-CC3E9A37C960.jpeg

I’m baaack !

I win ! For now anyway

Now I’m going outside and play because it’s another beautiful day in California

Nanner nanner

Nope she deflated. lol
Sorry your all swollen up again I thought the meds. took care of it.
Anything you can do to be better again?
The only thing that would help is to increase the Prednisone again but don't want to do that. I want to be off that stuff. May land up calling the Dr again and see what he suggests.

Working on building a center console for my Scamp today got it fitting pretty good out of cardboard and just finished making a Styrofoam plug that I will shape what I want and bondo the whole thing and smooth it off and make a fiberglass mold from it and then make my console out of fiberglass then wrap it in vinyl and stainless steel and some wood grain.
Never done my own design and hope it turns out OK.

Working on building a center console for my Scamp today got it fitting pretty good out of cardboard and just finished making a Styrofoam plug that I will shape what I want and bondo the whole thing and smooth it off and make a fiberglass mold from it and then make my console out of fiberglass then wrap it in vinyl and stainless steel and some wood grain.
Never done my own design and hope it turns out OK.
You're a very talented individual Fred. I wouldn't even attempt some thing like that.
I can fix a lot of stuff but designing and building something like that I would suck at big time.

You're a very talented individual Fred. I wouldn't even attempt some thing like that.
I can fix a lot of stuff but designing and building something like that I would suck at big time.
Give me time Mark I might screw it up and have to start over. lol

-
Back