Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Sounds like it was a good investment
We've done a lot of improvements over the 23 yrs we've been here. There were only three flowers under the living room bay window and no garage. The shot with the sold sign is when we first bought it. The one shot of the garage was when we had a branch come down on the Birch tree. It was like a blank canvass when we moved in.
1997- Garden & House as it was 20 yrs ago.jpg
DSC00453.JPG
Geranium-Ivy.JPG
IMG_1705.JPG
IMG_3705 (4).JPG
New gazebo.JPG
Spring 2016.JPG

Now Biff you should know better , when you lock the trigger you're supposed to Duck Tape the tool to your hand . :)

And No Mark not my Dinky , The one with 4 wheels and goes real fast down the orange track :)

Fred it's all right , my aunt was like that and she out lived all her family .

OK It's another clear day and warmer too going for 68* aa-gain darn .
I was meaning Dinky toys GG. These are some of my Dinky Toys
IMG_3528.JPG
IMG_3529 (2).JPG

We've done a lot of improvements over the 23 yrs we've been here. There were only three flowers under the living room bay window and no garage. The shot with the sold sign is when we first bought it. The one shot of the garage was when we had a branch come down on the Birch tree. It was like a blank canvass when we moved in.
View attachment 1715639928 View attachment 1715639929 View attachment 1715639930 View attachment 1715639931 View attachment 1715639932 View attachment 1715639933 View attachment 1715639934

thats awesome

my wife told me when we bought this home, that we would die here...i havent allowed her to cook for me since

this house was mostly finished, but we made some changes to it

the big one on the outside is the lean too (im sure ive posted this before)

20201118_131335-jpg.jpg

on the inside, we have added two bedrooms
one by adding a window to a wall, making it no longer a death trap in the case of a fire, the other by changing a loft into a bedroom

speaking of lofts, this was a fun project

this is what a the closet in my middle girls room looked like a few years ago (i drew in the red line)

20181009_144704-jpg.jpg

today, it looks like this

20201130_161254-jpg.jpg

oh, and here is a cool project i am in the middle of...
i build this, shelf shall we say, in that loft

(before)

20181022_131506-jpg.jpg

(after)

20201128_123254-jpg.jpg

of course, i still need to trim it in nicely

but here is the cool thing (in case you didnt see the thread i had on it)
if you push the back of that shelf out....

this panel....
20201128_123125-jpg.jpg

opens up to this

20201128_123135-jpg.jpg

that panel, by the way, is in the room that we made, that used to be a loft, that is now our babygirls bedroom

so, thats the "fun" stuff we added to the house, besides building new closets, and putting on a new roof

oh, and we also finished up this room
20200605_111653-jpg.jpg

20200620_151507-jpg.jpg

come to think of it, we put quite a bit of work in allready

thats awesome

my wife told me when we bought this home, that we would die here...i havent allowed her to cook for me since

this house was mostly finished, but we made some changes to it

the big one on the outside is the lean too (im sure ive posted this before)

View attachment 1715639983

on the inside, we have added two bedrooms
one by adding a window to a wall, making it no longer a death trap in the case of a fire, the other by changing a loft into a bedroom

speaking of lofts, this was a fun project

this is what a the closet in my middle girls room looked like a few years ago (i drew in the red line)

View attachment 1715639984

today, it looks like this

View attachment 1715639985

oh, and here is a cool project i am in the middle of...
i build this, shelf shall we say, in that loft

(before)

View attachment 1715639986

(after)

View attachment 1715639987

of course, i still need to trim it in nicely

but here is the cool thing (in case you didnt see the thread i had on it)
if you push the back of that shelf out....

this panel....
View attachment 1715639988

opens up to this

View attachment 1715639989

that panel, by the way, is in the room that we made, that used to be a loft, that is now our babygirls bedroom

so, thats the "fun" stuff we added to the house, besides building new closets, and putting on a new roof

oh, and we also finished up this room
View attachment 1715639990

View attachment 1715639991

come to think of it, we put quite a bit of work in allready
Looks great DIY. Guess that's why you call yourself DIY.

This rain hasn't stopped all and think it'll go through the night. Tomorrow we're supposed to get some snow but the question is how much, then again it just might keep raining (hopefully). I'm in no shape to clear a lot of snow right now but actually I now one of my neighbours would do it.

Looks great DIY. Guess that's why you call yourself DIY.
actually, no

the first online forum i was on was for a Mitsubishi mirage, i was on there to figure out how to swap put the transmission since i couldnt afford to have it done

so, DIY, mirage, just put the two together

the work on the house, id say about half of it i did myself, about 1/4 i outsourced, and the rest i made sure i had a buddy who knew what they were doing keep an eye on me

that loft especially was a blast to build

actually, no

the first online forum i was on was for a Mitsubishi mirage, i was on there to figure out how to swap put the transmission since i couldnt afford to have it done

so, DIY, mirage, just put the two together

the work on the house, id say about half of it i did myself, about 1/4 i outsourced, and the rest i made sure i had a buddy who knew what they were doing keep an eye on me

that loft especially was a blast to build
That loft looks great I bet the kids love it.

You guys have some nice places for sure but for me being single and no honey do list I can be happy living in what ever as long as it's clean I'm happy.
But my garage is more of my house because that's wear I spend most of my time.
My garage is a disaster right now but I guess that's because I use it all the time but I try to keep it clean at least once a month. lol

You guys have some nice places for sure but for me being single and no honey do list I can be happy living in what ever as long as it's clean I'm happy.
But my garage is more of my house because that's wear I spend most of my time.
My garage is a disaster right now but I guess that's because I use it all the time but I try to keep it clean at least once a month. lol
No kidding
When we bought this house i had very little i was looking for for me
really all i wanted was a 3 stall garage, and i somewhat got that

actually, i think i like this set up better, the duster has her own room

No kidding
When we bought this house i had very little i was looking for for me
really all i wanted was a 3 stall garage, and i somewhat got that

actually, i think i like this set up better, the duster has her own room
You got a nice Duster and glad it's inside.

-
Back