Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Oh and my house was built in 61 , and is worth about 400,000
**** guys I live in a nice new single wide mobile 3 bedrooms 2 bath with a 28 by 40 detached shop on a 150 square foot lot and all is about 5 years old. It's worth about 90 grand I think and owe about 26 grand on it now.
Looks like I'll stay here not gonna be able to buy a spot any place but here.
I remember BP in Kalispell Montana said if I remember right a 9 acre undeveloped lot sold for 540 grand.
I'm happy Taxes a year is under $500 and I can live comfortable on 2 grand a month.

I think it might be helpful to know the family size as well
There are 6 of us living in our house, spread across 3 generations

3 kids is all? gotta have 1 more buddy. As you love my kids.
Gotta...allready got the name picked out
"Sjoerd"
Its an old Dutch name, meaning "defender of the blessing"

Figured we could call him "shortie" in English
Took a while, but I think the wife is finally on board with that name

Yep Fred , A guy down the road bought a Bus moved it around a few times and hasn't moved for years , the next time it moves will probably be on the back of a big rig tow truck .

A friend bought a bus it took him years and major bucks to get it on the road . It made a great motorhome for him and his wife . Did a loop around the country and sold it .

When we retired in '99 we bought a new 17' Casita Travel trailer . Hooked it on and traveled all over the western states with it . Sold it in '04 when we got a new 17' Casita with a different floor plan and ran the wheels off it until '12 when we bought a project '69 25' Airstream took 3 years to get it on the road .

Mean while in '08 I bought another Casita a used 13' to pull with my SSR.
At least we could still travel while I did the AS. I sold the 13' Casita 2 years ago , the AS is too comfortable.

Gotta...allready got the name picked out
"Sjoerd"
Its an old Dutch name, meaning "defender of the blessing"

Figured we could call him "shortie" in English
Took a while, but I think the wife is finally on board with that name
Fantastic, congratulations.

Yep Fred , A guy down the road bought a Bus moved it around a few times and hasn't moved for years , the next time it moves will probably be on the back of a big rig tow truck .

A friend bought a bus it took him years and major bucks to get it on the road . It made a great motorhome for him and his wife . Did a loop around the country and sold it .

When we retired in '99 we bought a new 17' Casita Travel trailer . Hooked it on and traveled all over the western states with it . Sold it in '04 when we got a new 17' Casita with a different floor plan and ran the wheels off it until '12 when we bought a project '69 25' Airstream took 3 years to get it on the road .

At least we could still travel while I did the AS. I sold the 13' Casita 2 years ago , the AS is too comfortable.
Air stream is the best from what I know.
Not wanting to buy a truck to tow a camper but might go that way.

The best part about a TV and Trailer is you don't have to break camp to go anywhere and you can use the TV all year if you want to .

OK time for some Hot Wheels ...

promotoras_hot_wheels_01.jpg

20201129_182651.jpg
center console plug is almost ready to make the mold. I have to round off the edges and paint it but the hard part on making it is done.

Them Castia trailers look like a fancy Bowler trailer , there’s a company not far from here that still makes them . There supposed to tow well ?

It's pretty quiet in this thread tonight. Pretty much well done with family Thanksgiving for another year. Little over a dozen shown up. Had a pretty good plateful.

So wife had a good idea , let’s go to home depot buy a new bathroom vanity, ok I said great idea I can do that in a day no problem, well chit while we’re there flooring is on sale ,we have a small bathroom still on board I can do it ...lol so that’s where the sinister grinder comes in ,ya know old house little punky behind the chitter ,easy fix got a piece of 3/4 plywood chip out the dry rot ,but wait it’s the corner , so Biff gets the good idea ,use the grinder with a saw blade ! Any guesses what happened next ,the idiot operator (that would be me) hits the wood every thing is going good and wahm hits the good wood ,fukin grinder spits outa my hands ,bounces off the wall keep in mind the idiot locked the trigger on thing hits some thing rips a hole in my pants and just grazes my leg long story but good news no stiches think it cauterized it self so I’m working on a bathroom tomorrow!

BC3EAE80-37F5-4442-A509-205BD29B338E.jpeg

-
Back