Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Please tell me for that amount of dough it sits on 100+ acres?

Even when you translate that back to real (U.S.) dollars that sounds expensive

We sit on 2.5 acres, 3700 square feet, 2 stall and a single stall attached garage
6 bed, 3.5 bath, and we paid right around $350K about 5 years ago
My lot is 58x138. We are part of the Greater Toronto Area. I can be right downtown Toronto in about 40 minutes. We are considered part of Toronto's bedroom because of lot of people live here and drive in to work. When we first moved here in 1997 we paid 155,000. Land in God's Country is expensive LOL

Sorry Mark that's not good hope the wife is doing well.
Maybe pot might help I don't know.
My wife is doing well thanks Fred. She's a real worker and loves to garden.
I've talked to my Dr about pot and Hemp oil a couple of times. He said he'd be concerned about causing more anxiety than I already have and wouldn't advise it.
I have always been like that and probably answer why I have such a bad stomach. Stress and anxiety can do awful things to you, just ask me. I've had umpteen tests over the years and they never find anything but have to fix the thing between the ears. I come by it honestly as my mom was and my sister is the same way.
Maybe I should see Dr Phil LOL

Morning guys. Looks like a storm is heading our way with lots of rain but snow up North (lucky them).
We had some big excitement yesterday in downtown Oshawa. One block from the 4 corners and suddenly its the wild wild west. Two guys had a shootout there so one guy dead and the other in serious condition. Probably another drug deal gone bad or something gang related so not being crass but who cares in this case. Just thankful innocent bystanders didn't get hit. We don't need this kind of crap coming out from Toronto.

Morning guys. Looks like a storm is heading our way with lots of rain but snow up North (lucky them).
We had some big excitement yesterday in downtown Oshawa. One block from the 4 corners and suddenly its the wild wild west. Two guys had a shootout there so one guy dead and the other in serious condition. Probably another drug deal gone bad or something gang related so not being crass but who cares in this case. Just thankful innocent bystanders didn't get hit. We don't need this kind of crap coming out from Toronto.
That sucks Mark glad no one else got shot.

That sucks Mark glad no one else got shot.
Yeah it's a shame. What right do they have to come in a create havoc. Yeah there's always been a few places you wouldn't go at nighttime but a different story now. The worst part is the cops hands are tied and the criminals know it. But as an old friend of mine say (and he's a retired Toronto cop) "It's better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6".
Maybe they can have a shooting gallery that these punks can go and face each other and go at it and let the best man win but in their case neither. Let the innocent people live in peace.

My wife is doing well thanks Fred. She's a real worker and loves to garden.
I've talked to my Dr about pot and Hemp oil a couple of times. He said he'd be concerned about causing more anxiety than I already have and wouldn't advise it.
I have always been like that and probably answer why I have such a bad stomach. Stress and anxiety can do awful things to you, just ask me. I've had umpteen tests over the years and they never find anything but have to fix the thing between the ears. I come by it honestly as my mom was and my sister is the same way.
Maybe I should see Dr Phil LOL
My youngest girl has stress and anxiety problems so I kinda know what your dealing with Mark and like her it affects the body a lot.

Yeah it's a shame. What right do they have to come in a create havoc. Yeah there's always been a few places you wouldn't go at nighttime but a different story now. The worst part is the cops hands are tied and the criminals know it. But as an old friend of mine say (and he's a retired Toronto cop) "It's better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6".
Maybe they can have a shooting gallery that these punks can go and face each other and go at it and let the best man win but in their case neither. Let the innocent people live in peace.
That would be nice or just hang them all and let God sort them out.

My lot is 58x138. We are part of the Greater Toronto Area. I can be right downtown Toronto in about 40 minutes. We are considered part of Toronto's bedroom because of lot of people live here and drive in to work. When we first moved here in 1997 we paid 155,000. Land in God's Country is expensive LOL
Sounds like it was a good investment

Morning men , I agree the way it jumped outta my hand ,happened so fast , going to buy a lottery ticket.Happy Monday!

D66CB722-2FCA-4292-8F5F-FF2D38B95D7C.jpeg

Now Biff you should know better , when you lock the trigger you're supposed to Duck Tape the tool to your hand . :)

And No Mark not my Dinky , The one with 4 wheels and goes real fast down the orange track :)

Fred it's all right , my aunt was like that and she out lived all her family .

OK It's another clear day and warmer too going for 68* aa-gain darn .

Now Biff you should know better , when you lock the trigger you're supposed to Duck Tape the tool to your hand . :)

And No Mark not my Dinky , The one with 4 wheels and goes real fast down the orange track :)

Fred it's all right , my aunt was like that and she out lived all her family .

OK It's another clear day and warmer too going for 68* aa-gain darn .
Dear god I would sweat with that kind of temperature. lol

-
Back