Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I'm here

I love Mondays
Kids at school me and the wife home, yeah, I had better things to do then hang out with you knuckleheads

I've been wanting to buy some sleeper sofas to put in the basement, for when my family comes over

We finally went out today and ordered a set...should be here in 18-20 weeks

Up at 3am made sure the tv was still doing its job till 9 had breakfast and out to the market . Back around 10:30 let the minions and Santa out. They’re basking in the sun .

Now time for lunch ... yum
You're 3 hours behind us. Had lunch a while ago. Another hour and 15 and put the feed bag on again. Hope it's not too hot there for you GG, it's a balmy 1C here and snowflakes floating around all day.

I'm here

I love Mondays
Kids at school me and the wife home, yeah, I had better things to do then hang out with you knuckleheads

I've been wanting to buy some sleeper sofas to put in the basement, for when my family comes over

We finally went out today and ordered a set...should be here in 18-20 weeks
We bought new furniture last Winter. A sofa bed, love seat and chair, end tables and new TV. Haven't had to use the sofa bed yet but always there for when company comes. That's where I spend my evenings watching TV. My wife stays in the living room watching her programs. We rarely watch the same programs so it works well.

We bought new furniture last Winter. A sofa bed, love seat and chair, end tables and new TV. Haven't had to use the sofa bed yet but always there for when company comes. That's where I spend my evenings watching TV. My wife stays in the living room watching her programs. We rarely watch the same programs so it works well.

We hardly ever spend time apart when we're both home
But it can be tough findings shows we both enjoy

We recently started watching "the last ship" together, and so far were enjoying that one

A lot of times well watch dateline, but I usually end up on my phone with that one

We hardly ever spend time apart when we're both home
But it can be tough findings shows we both enjoy

We recently started watching "the last ship" together, and so far were enjoying that one

A lot of times well watch dateline, but I usually end up on my phone with that one
That's why we have the two TVs. We're always together during the daytime though, we're inseparable but you do need a break from each other. It was different when I was working.
Haven't seen any listing for it here but just read the gist of it and we may need to do that if this vaccine doesn't work. We just started inoculating in this area today one day ahead of schedule. I know I'll be getting it.

Well you got @halifaxhops to thank for that...he's the one who brought it up

So far I'm liking it, but im afraid it will turn repetitive like "prison break" or a love soap like "house"

Well you got @halifaxhops to thank for that...he's the one who brought it up

So far I'm liking it, but im afraid it will turn repetitive like "prison break" or a love soap like "house"
You get a lot of programs we don't get. Yeah we get American stations but seems just the essential ones. We need some American competition in here as we have only two giant servers and they have us by the short and curlies and just keep stuffing it to us. It's basically a 2 company monopoly which is supposed to be illegal but you can bet someone's palm has been well greased

we pay dearly for our tv/internet
but her mom lives with out and she likes to watch her native shows and not too many cable channels carry Chilean stuff

the funny thing about "the last ship" is that we are watching it on hulu
no idea what exactly it is, but it is included with out cell phones, so why not

we pay dearly for our tv/internet
but her mom lives with out and she likes to watch her native shows and not too many cable channels carry Chilean stuff

the funny thing about "the last ship" is that we are watching it on hulu
no idea what exactly it is, but it is included with out cell phones, so why not
We pay 186 bucks a month for TV Net and landline. Out of the 180 channels we get we watch 40 of them as the rest are garbage. Shopping Channel, French Stations Parliamentary channels... you get the idea. My buddy has a black box he runs off the net with over 1000 channels and has to pay for unlimited net and 15 bucks a month for the black box but he watches stuff from all over the world.

Well it’s a balmy 59* and sunny here right now .

Lunch was delicious

Now I’m making sure I’m getting my money’s worth of the cable and internet.
I’m off to watch Perry Mason , and a bunch of other TiVo stuff .

Morning guys the site was down on my end yesterday, so shotgun I’m last ..lol happy Tuesday another pacific storm rolling through wind ,rain the usual .. stay safe out there cheers.

Wow I didnt know there was a blackout. I must have slept through it. It looks like Mark may have been frozen out today. It did turn back cold here yesterday.

Alaskan smoked salmon with smoked salmon cream cheese & onion on a plain bagel
and for dessert chocolate swirled cheese cake .

Ya I know it's Taco Tuesday but it started raining and I don't feel like driving down to Redding for Taco Bell take out . Besides I've done that the last 3 weeks .

And the minions and Santa need rain coats . You should hear the grumbling out there .

Wow I didnt know there was a blackout. I must have slept through it. It looks like Mark may have been frozen out today. It did turn back cold here yesterday.
Hi guys. I tried from 6am till just now 4:40pm to get on here. Thought it must have been hacked. Glad we're back on again. Been a beautiful sunny day but cold and windy. Did a bunch of running around this morning to Wallyworld and Costco and home for lunch. Might get snow tomorrow.

Last edited:

Ya I know it's Taco Tuesday but it started raining and I don't feel like driving down to Redding for Taco Bell take out . Besides I've done that the last 3 weeks .

And the minions and Santa need rain coats . You should hear the grumbling out there .
I'd eat the bagel and the maybe the cheesecake. You can keep the rest.

Have a good one guys I'm outta here....Supper is ready. My wife just made another scrumptious meat pie with stewing beef, onions, garlic, mushrooms and gravy. Then strawberry cheesecake for dessert. Cya

ill take the salmon on the cheese cake Mark didnt want

ever have gortons simply bake salmon?

thumbnail-1.png

it is pretty darn good for something that goes from the freezer to the toaster oven on my plate

in fact, my oldest will eat this for breakfast when i let him

Looks like I finally have my driver fixed. 2 injectors and 1 coil later but it is at 155,000 miles now so it will need help here and there.

-
Back