Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
man, yalls sons are older them i am

never cared much for liver, my mom used to make it from time to time, but it just aint for me
and the more i think about it, the worse the idea gets...i mean, the liver is basically the oil filter of the body, designed by the Allmighty Himself to trap and catch everything that is dangerous and does not belong in the body but ended up in there anyway...and you're gonna fry that up and eat it?

now, what i AM exited about is a recipe i cam across the other day
i got a big ole tub of fajita chicken left over from a get together that didnt go through and i came across a recipe that is like a combination between a chicken pot pie and a tater tot caserole

i will be firing up the oven to try that one out today

Morning men , work is a four letter word for a reason. I’m with DIY. No liver for me my wife doesn’t eat meat , but she is a fantastic cook and makes my meat real tasty ....:lol:

E2F239B1-C668-4741-B35B-190DBAE33D40.jpeg

Yeah I'm with you Biff. The only fish I eat is Haddock or Cod. Halibut is ok but expensive and dry in my books. We eat a lot of chicken. A roast beef dinner is lovely with Yorkshire Pudding and gravy. Doesn't get any better than that. We'll be having a Butterball for Xmas but just between my wife and I. Rather have chicken than turkey and you know my thoughts about pineapple. Love liver and onions. How many like that?
Just HAD to reply to this one- Liver and onions, YUM!! Sadly, my wife can't stand the smell, so I can't make it very often. My Dad used to be a true artiste when it came to frying that stuff up; dredged in flour and egg, fried in a bit of bacon grease... oh the memories. I miss that man.
BTW, does anyone remember when diners used to offer fried chicken livers for breakfast? Never see that any more.

Just HAD to reply to this one- Liver and onions, YUM!! Sadly, my wife can't stand the smell, so I can't make it very often. My Dad used to be a true artiste when it came to frying that stuff up; dredged in flour and egg, fried in a bit of bacon grease... oh the memories. I miss that man.
BTW, does anyone remember when diners used to offer fried chicken livers for breakfast? Never see that any more.

just do what i do, put a second kitchen in the patio
thats where i fry my bacon
that way, i dont come in 3 hours after breakfast, smell the bacon and feel sad that i allready ate it all

That's basically how we do it Prof. Good stuff.
The Chinese buffet we used to go to had those wrapped in bacon and a water chestnut. Delicious. We don't don't go to buffets anymore as we don't have big appetites anymore.

-
Back