Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
131893039_10102373745532886_2119335577270382739_o.jpg

Morning CF.... Did you get that storm yesterday? The Toronto area and around to Niagara Falls was supposed to get hammered but think it wasn't that bad. We got a skiff of snow but cold and windy. Have a great day.

Arson. 3rd time in 5 months....our companies telephone line flies right over this place. I live 25 miles away from this dump.

We've had a tow truck war going on in the Toronto area for a while now. Guys park their trucks in the home driveway and the next thing it's a blaze. Someone is trying to take over the whole business. Has to be mafia or bikers doing this.

Arson. 3rd time in 5 months....our companies telephone line flies right over this place. I live 25 miles away from this dump.

is that what the other picture was from too?
thats pretty crazy

We've had a tow truck war going on in the Toronto area for a while now. Guys park their trucks in the home driveway and the next thing it's a blaze. Someone is trying to take over the whole business. Has to be mafia or bikers doing this.

What is it with people it’s bad enough we work hard to buy nice things and some jackass does that , I presume a non contributor of society thinks it’s fun to do stupid **** to other people’s property,assholes

-
Back