Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
upload_2020-12-17_23-24-25.jpeg

-11 and feels like -15 right now. Bit frosty out there at present but supposed to be sunny all day. More physio this morning and more running around as well. Physio seems to be working somewhat.
Just wish I could get rid of this pain in my gut that's there 24/7. It even wakes me up at night. I've had test after test and nothing is ever found. You have to wonder if they are missing something. It's been going on for many years so I guess if it was something serious I wouldn't be here now. Just makes life miserable is all. Gets really bad in the Winter and gets me down.
Hopefully one day they find out why.
Have a great day guys.

-11 and feels like -15 right now. Bit frosty out there at present but supposed to be sunny all day. More physio this morning and more running around as well. Physio seems to be working somewhat.
Just wish I could get rid of this pain in my gut that's there 24/7. It even wakes me up at night. I've had test after test and nothing is ever found. You have to wonder if they are missing something. It's been going on for many years so I guess if it was something serious I wouldn't be here now. Just makes life miserable is all. Gets really bad in the Winter and gets me down.
Hopefully one day they find out why.
Have a great day guys.
Well sorry about that gut pain , if mines hurting a good old fart usually helps things out , mabey Fred’s chilly would clean things out ?

-
Back