Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Sunny, windy, and 43*F this morning, looking for 60f tomorrow, maybe some rain Monday, likely going to be a green/brown Christmas. :thumbsup:
Well I waited 5 min and it’s pouring like cats and dogs rain ! Well off to Costco wish me luck ...

Sunny, windy, and 43*F this morning, looking for 60f tomorrow, maybe some rain Monday, likely going to be a green/brown Christmas. :thumbsup:
2 and feels like -3 here Linc. We were supposed to get rain but nothing so far. Went out for a walk earlier and quite invigorating. A green Xmas wouldn't hurt my feelings not that we're going anywhere and none of the family coming either.

131291677_5171677912872719_1821814368025185919_o.jpg

Looks like there is a new water pump in my future for my truck. It was puking water out the hole when I got in tonight. Just what I wanted to do. Just put a new radiator in it.

Looks like there is a new water pump in my future for my truck. It was puking water out the hole when I got in tonight. Just what I wanted to do. Just put a new radiator in it.
Yup then it’ll be a heater core , what kinda truck , year etc.?

Way to busy every ware go figure we’ll go back closer to dinner and it’ll be quieter , what is it with all you retired people shopping on a Saturday, shop during the week and leave the stores for us workin folks:poke:
Last place I'd go to unless needed something bad. And being a senior I'd go early to join the other codgers between 8-9am. I have noticed that some seniors are looking a lot younger these days.

FIRST!!! Morning all. Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. How many are off till the Jan 2nd?
Looks like 5 and rain today and I'm fine with that. I'll go for a walk if I can. Really enjoy doing that. I do my best thinking while walking and oh yes when on the John as well. Have a good one.

FIRST!!! Morning all. Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. How many are off till the Jan 2nd?
Looks like 5 and rain today and I'm fine with that. I'll go for a walk if I can. Really enjoy doing that. I do my best thinking while walking and oh yes when on the John as well. Have a good one.
I have 3 more days to work then off.

-
Back