Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning fellers

Were all done for the year
Normally we'd be on our waynto Florida or some other warm state right about now...with 3 or 4 families of our closest friends
But this year we decided to sit this one out and see if we can't get reacquainted with the sofa

Happy Monday !

It’s 42* clear and sunny going for 61*

And I’m headed for Costco today ... that should be fun and while I’m at I might as well have some more fun at Best Buy and what the heck pick up some breakfast too .

Iwin

39*f and holding so far, but it is now expected to drop to around freezing by the afternoon, toss in some rain, and a snowfall warning. Up to 8 inches here, but an hour west could see 20 inches. So much for a green Christmas.

Looks like a wet Christmas for me according to the weather guy .

Meanwhile Sunny and a nice 60* at the moment and still climbing .

The Minions are sunbathing right now and Santa is breaking a sweat :)

The thing is she said Cappuccino they put in Frappe :(

The other day we stopped at Carl's Jr. (Hardee's) and ordered sausage egg & cheese biscuit , got bacon egg & cheese biscuit :( (their bacon sucks)

I'm beginning to think they hear one thing and put in what they sell the most of . :(

OK enough rant ! Now back to who wins .

mewin

Well since the pandemic we have not eaten out since March 4 last of Tim's,Starbucks ,Mickey Ds nothing .....and dont realy miss it ,you would think my waist would appreciate it but NO still a fat battered.lol

Well since the pandemic we have not eaten out since March 4 last of Tim's,Starbucks ,Mickey Ds nothing .....and dont realy miss it ,you would think my waist would appreciate it but NO still a fat battered.lol
Same here no fast food since and still fat.

Same here no fast food since and still fat.
We've been out a few times, but we don't go to fast food joints, wife can't stomach it, course we're back on lockdown again, so take out and delivery only for those restaurants that are still open. I don't think I've gotten any smaller.

Two men are driving through Tennessee when they get pulled over by a State Trooper. The cop walks up and taps on the window with his nightstick. The driver rolls down the window and WHACK, the cop smacks him in the head with the stick.

The driver asks, "What the hell was that for?"

The cop answers, "You're in Tennessee son. When we pull you over, you better have your license ready when we get to your car."

The driver says, "I'm sorry, Officer, I'm not from around here."

The cop runs a check on the guy's license, and he's clean. He gives the guy his license back, walks around to the passenger side, and taps on the window. The passenger rolls down the window and WHACK, the cop smacks him on the head with the nightstick.

The passenger asks, "What'd you do that for?"

The cop says, "Just making your wish come true."

The passenger asks, "Making what wish come true?"

The cop says, "I know that two miles down the road you're gonna say to your buddy, "I wish that Son-of-a-B*tch would've tried that sh*t with me!"
tennessee trooper.jpg

Well didn’t make Costco sat so ducked down tonight, wow when it snows then rains all the salt and sand off ,wholey fuk it’s sketchy cars in the ditch ,truck plowed the no posts in the center meridian , we made it home no issues cause I slowed down weird hey . Common sense was beaten into me as a child no one to blame but me if I crashed .

-
Back