Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
The thing is she said Cappuccino they put in Frappe :(

The other day we stopped at Carl's Jr. (Hardee's) and ordered sausage egg & cheese biscuit , got bacon egg & cheese biscuit :( (their bacon sucks)

I'm beginning to think they hear one thing and put in what they sell the most of . :(

OK enough rant ! Now back to who wins .

mewin
Don't you just hate drive-thru. We try and stay away from all the burger places now. We're into Pitas now. The place we go to the food is fantastic, really fresh food and lots of it. My wife and I share a pita as it's that big

Last edited:
Well since the pandemic we have not eaten out since March 4 last of Tim's,Starbucks ,Mickey Ds nothing .....and dont realy miss it ,you would think my waist would appreciate it but NO still a fat battered.lol
Try cutting out the salt Biff. We did and I lost 10lbs in a short period of time. You get that you don't miss. Ok, I do put it on fries. There's enough salt in processed foods to choke a horse.

Oh morning all. Looks like a mild and partly sunny day today so will enjoy my walk today for sure and may double up on it.
Have a great day.

I got a new dog and his name is Mopar. I think I know why.
131908062_2916021248720967_2852171848349857133_n.jpg

Try cutting out the salt Biff. We did and I lost 10lbs in a short period of time. You get that you don't miss. Ok, I do put it on fries. There's enough salt in processed foods to choke a horse.
Morning, my wife cooks everything mostly from scratch we have been eating very little processed food it’s the portions and lack of extra activities for me ,by this time of year I’ve skated at least 100 games I’ve done 35 so the extra weight is cause I’m getting lazy :)

I posted some memes i borrowed from here on the buick forum im on and they got deleted lmao. Apparently their not family friendly.

Just finished my lunch while waiting for a receiver to come back from his lunch. Sliced chicken breast with bacon, lettuce and 3 kinds of cheese in a wrap. Yum. Top it with a caramilk bar.

Let's enjoy our day, fuel yourself so we don't konk out before 12 o'clock

View attachment 1715654904
My good friend always has toast with jam when he has bacon and eggs. Never tried it. My cousin in England loves peanut butter and tomatoes, yes you read that right. Another guy ate peanut butter and onions. Weird!!!

Morning, my wife cooks everything mostly from scratch we have been eating very little processed food it’s the portions and lack of extra activities for me ,by this time of year I’ve skated at least 100 games I’ve done 35 so the extra weight is cause I’m getting lazy :)
Smaller portions and push aways. Meaning push away from the table sooner lol. Everything in moderation and spoil yourself once in a while or Biff gets to be a dull boy. lol

Not been a bad day really. Went out for a walk, the long route 2.2km and was lovely. Changed my mind about going for another walk this afternoon. It got really windy and no fun doing that so went out and bought some car parts for our daughter instead. Night guys... have a good one.

My good friend always has toast with jam when he has bacon and eggs. Never tried it. My cousin in England loves peanut butter and tomatoes, yes you read that right. Another guy ate peanut butter and onions. Weird!!!
X2 on the peanut butter and onions- good stuff! It's gotta be a sweet white Spanish or Vidalia onion, though- a nice thick slice with a smear of peanut butter on top. The heck with apples- an onion a day keeps the doctor even further away!

-
Back