Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I'm quit drinking alcohol and and I eat raw garlic to boost my immune system. Vitamin D too. You gotta smash the clove and let it sit for ten minuets so it does some chemical reaction that's really good for ya

I used to come here for reasonable conversation about funny stuff, not any more I am out. Cover yourselves with spittle, good luck.

Last thing I want to do is shut this thread down, keep it friendly, happy and lite like it has been for the last couple years.
At 36 degrees and the rain has finally stopped, I might go build a fire and enjoy cleaning and picking it up a bit.

Wouldn't be the first time my friend. I am currently on "vacation" from FBBO. Read the tag below my avatar. :lol:
I was just having a little fun, figured we were all adults here.
we are all adults here, but we do fallow the site rules, enjoy this thread but please don't give me a reason to do my job and ban you off this site. Have a good day everyone

Slow going on the console and having grand kids is just a small part of what's going on around here but I have to take what I get I guess.
Glad to be back with you guys and sorry you have to put up with me but could be worse. lol
Going slow with the console is good. This is when you have time to think about how you want it to look and what looks best.
Happy New Years guys

I hope everyone gets the message to stay put , wash hands , wear a mask around others not in your house hold .
With any luck we all could stop the spread by the time we get the vaccine hopefully by June .
But if we ALL don’t follow the rules this thing will go on for at the very least a year or more .

So Happy New Year guys , stay safe .
I'm with you 100% GG. We're in a complete shut down now since Boxing Day. Just the essential stores open. If this is what it takes to combat this virus then so be it.

Did I share my up date on my hood replacement on my 57 Rocket runabout Feather Craft boat yet ?
Got it cut out, aluminum was gave to me by a family member that worked at Peerless trailer co.
I am stooked.

20201230_103007.jpg

20201230_134130.jpg

I used to come here for reasonable conversation about funny stuff, not any more I am out. Cover yourselves with spittle, good luck.
We're getting too political again guys. Everyone has their own opinion about how to handle the pandemic or as some say scamdemic. Do what you feel is the best route to save yourself and your families. I have my own theory and that's my right and you have yours as well which is fine also. Now back to the purpose of this sight to have fun and helpful hints!!!
So... wishing everyone a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year and all the best.

As you can see someone cut the center out of this great old speed boat 12' long boat

20201022_115525.jpg

You guys are getting to the point of closing this site down and would like to see it stay here a bit longer so please we all know how everyone feels so could we leave it at that and not argue because it seems no one is going to change any ones thoughts.
Well said Fred. We've lost a couple of guys arguing about who should do what etc. and I'm guilty of that.
I'm keeping my opinions to myself from now on like everyone should do. If you want my opinion on something by all means ask me and I will give you the truth on how I feel but this would be my opinion and mine only. You're free to make your own choices and old enough as well so make them wisely.
Now.. back to our regular programing. lol

morning fellas

any big plans for new years?

we're so far behind here, im pretty sure we're doing Christmas tonite

Well said Fred. We've lost a couple of guys arguing about who should do what etc. and I'm guilty of that.
I'm keeping my opinions to myself from now on like everyone should do. If you want my opinion on something by all means ask me and I will give you the truth on how I feel but this would be my opinion and mine only. You're free to make your own choices and old enough as well so make them wisely.
Now.. back to our regular programing. lol
Well said Mark.
Morning I slept in and felt great.

as soon as i get out in the shop I will have a shot with my last cup of coffee, I start out all these cold day that way if I can
Happy new year to you Fred
You as well Mike. I better wait till I get to my sons place before I start and will be a good boy and not drink heavy. lol

-
Back