Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Well .....good morning I slept in and missed the fist fight on here ,first off nice work Fred ,the pandemic has produced a few more grand kids for you that’s awsome ,the center console looks great ,what colour is the final ? Happy new year to all on this site it is great that as adults we can all voice our opinions, but keeping it light is way better don’t you all agree . Cheers stay safe ,drink lots eat more see you on the other side :thumbsup:

A morning cup of coffee with my favourite red head cheers !

7FAC89A6-2320-4D7B-B09E-DC964D93D5A7.jpeg

morning fellas

any big plans for new years?

we're so far behind here, im pretty sure we're doing Christmas tonite
Just staying home with the bride. Not even ordering in for supper tonight. My wife did make a beautiful trifle for dessert. That should last us for 3-4 days, well maybe lol
All the best to everyone for a Happy New Year

I spend a lot of time at the Coffee Thread, But thought I would post this here, since you guys were having a discussion about Covid 19

Ok, here's my Covid 19 Quarantine video from Seoul South Korea. I started a new YouTube Channel ( Mekong Mitch ) and this is the only vid there. I have no subscribers yet on that channel, So Im hoping some of you guys will subscribe. My plan is to start making videos of all my travels in S.E. Asia, so there will be more to later.. please subscribe...

I may spend tonight in the barn
Nice, whatcha working on?

The wife took the kids to her brother, to celebrate Christmas, so I stayed home in case her mom needs me

First alone time I had in a while so I fired up the old sauna and worked up a sweat
(The only other member of the family who likes the sauna is our oldest son, and he's at an age where I dont need to sit next to him when he sweats)

Then I dropped into the hot tub to cool off
Once I'm done air drying (sorry for the mental picture) ima head back down and see if I can't scrounge up some dinner

If the people you are staying home with look anything like the people you've been posting pictures of, I don't blame you
Yes I have a hot wife ! Thanx and it’s just us and because it’s only us I’m not going to wear pants :poke:

Yes I have a hot wife ! Thanx and it’s just us and because it’s only us I’m not going to wear pants :poke:
like i always say, the only reason she wears the pants, is because i cant keep mine on around her

have fun

Nice, whatcha working on?

The wife took the kids to her brother, to celebrate Christmas, so I stayed home in case her mom needs me

First alone time I had in a while so I fired up the old sauna and worked up a sweat
(The only other member of the family who likes the sauna is our oldest son, and he's at an age where I dont need to sit next to him when he sweats)

Then I dropped into the hot tub to cool off
Once I'm done air drying (sorry for the mental picture) ima head back down and see if I can't scrounge up some dinner
Work on trimming those used 1/4 panels for my 66

Finished work around 1:15, got home had some leftover turkey for lunch, took my dogs to the park and settled in for the night now. Just me, my wife and my dogs.

I spend a lot of time at the Coffee Thread, But thought I would post this here, since you guys were having a discussion about Covid 19

Ok, here's my Covid 19 Quarantine video from Seoul South Korea. I started a new YouTube Channel ( Mekong Mitch ) and this is the only vid there. I have no subscribers yet on that channel, So Im hoping some of you guys will subscribe. My plan is to start making videos of all my travels in S.E. Asia, so there will be more to later.. please subscribe...

Stay safe out there Mitch , my mother just tested positive for covid-19 .

Stay safe out there Mitch , my mother just tested positive for covid-19 .
Safer here in Korea than the US. Only 35,000 cases in this country. Even less in Viet Nam, where I'm headed in two weeks.. They have only had 1400 infections since the inception of Covid 19...

This my friends is why they are ahead of us, look at all they do, and I bet you don't see anyone not wearing a mask, I am worried that a bunch of Americans here in Arkansas anyway just fight the idea of doing it, I walk in a gas station and see 3 out of 7 people wearing a mask to help stop this pandemic..
Ok, carry on.
Thank you @MOPARMITCH for posting this in this thread .
Happy new year everyone

-
Back