Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Do most realy need a 6.7 l diesel 1 ton truck to haul there lunch box to work 10km ,and there boat to the boat ramp twice a year

I would have liked it if it was smaller it’s 5in longer than the 4 dr , why does the car company’s think bigger is better ?
Sound like you would he happy with a vw rabbit pickup

195D29DA-92AE-4D86-A169-6199E244D634.jpeg

This may give ya a chuckle
View attachment 1715660990
My wife was a nurse. She was on the midnight shift one Friday night. Some dork comes in to emerg with his girlfriend Hoover stuck on a his *****. That sucked LOL. It didn't take long to go through the hospital because the nurses were coming down to see what was going on and leaving laughing their heads off. I think if I had done that I would have sat in a cold bath of water first. Wait... I wouldn't have done that in the first place. LOL

Up here 65,000 for a loaded one silly realy
As long as people are willing to pay that kind of money the price will keep going up.
Back in the early 80's the price of a well equipped car was around 10 grand and I thought that was outrageous at the time.

I would have liked it if it was smaller it’s 5in longer than the 4 dr , why does the car company’s think bigger is better ?
Because then they can charge more.
I'm sure you guys know this. When a car company advertises 0% interest for however many years the interest of that period of time is built into the price of the car already. Sounds like a great deal but they still have you bent over the desk.
So if you buy the car with cash Like I always do keep in mind to calculate the amount of interest included in the price and deduct it off the asking price. Have to outsmart these crooks.

This is what my wife made yesterday. Typical English Trifle made with real whipped cream and fruit. Should last a few days lol
IMG_0103 (2).jpg
IMG_0105 (2).jpg

-
Back