Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Good morning woke up late also , watched a couple of movies last night then this morning this giant fire ball in the sky woke me up what is that called ? :thumbsup:

Been a miserable day all day. My wife and I went out for a walk today and halfway though the walk it started to spit rain. At least I got my wife out for the walk and out of the house. She's been doing a lot of her favorite things to do like edit pictures and searching Ancestry.com.

Sunny and 45*f here now, wind has picked up in the last hour or so. Around 35 mph now.
Could do with some 45F weather but not the wind. Rain on and off and hovering around 2-3c all week. Getting closer to Spring one day at a time. See what that lying little furry bastard has to say Feb 2nd.

B847E324-0E3E-4285-B84D-9CA391F39FE6.jpeg

Worked on the center console today and got the gauges in and the fabric installed in the compartment and cup holder.
Now I'm working on the wood trim that is not something I'm good at but will do my best.

The red and green light above the gauges is to tell me when the gear vendor is on an off and is very important because if the green light is on that means it's in over drive and if you put it in reverse in over drive it will toast the gear vendor.
One of the draw backs in having one but I like it.

-
Back