Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
So it’s seriously been 3 weeks of solid rain, and the sun today motivated the whole neighborhood everyone took down Christmas lights including me, and I got a 45min walk in feeling pretty darn good ! Feels like I’ve been locked up getting fat...er but today great day , I think beverage holder is more politically correct on that beautiful console :lol:

So it’s seriously been 3 weeks of solid rain, and the sun today motivated the whole neighborhood everyone took down Christmas lights including me, and I got a 45min walk in feeling pretty darn good ! Feels like I’ve been locked up getting fat...er but today great day , I think beverage holder is more politically correct on that beautiful console :lol:
Remember all the rain in Washington Biff and don't miss it.
I'm still soggy behind the ears. lol

More rain in 6 days than the whole month , just watching the news 84mm last two days , sunny today because another front rolling in this week saying 200+ mm I love my island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean!
DC53436C-28BE-4EBC-95E9-6A0EABF4EB1F.jpeg

More rain in 6 days than the whole month , just watching the news 84mm last two days , sunny today because another front rolling in this week saying 200+ mm I love my island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean!View attachment 1715663287
Not much better than your Island Biff, Like I said before that is Gods country and I miss being there.

Only 360.9 mm of rain in dec 14.2 in total :realcrazy:
No rain and little bit of snow here but I live in a lot of clay under about 2 foot of top soil so that much rain would flood me out. This area was part of the great lakes a long time ago from what I read.

Hey U 13 haven't heard from you in a long time and been missing you here are you still around?

Worked on the center console today and got the gauges in and the fabric installed in the compartment and cup holder.
Now I'm working on the wood trim that is not something I'm good at but will do my best.
If it's vinyl woodgrain then just the same as putting a decal on. Whenever I did the bird on a Firebird hood I used a soapy solution and a body filler putty knife. Get as many bubbles out as you can then put it outside in the hot sun. Came out great and no bubbles. This time of year use your heat lamps.

If it's vinyl woodgrain then just the same as putting a decal on. Whenever I did the bird on a Firebird hood I used a soapy solution and a body filler putty knife. Get as many bubbles out as you can then put it outside in the hot sun. Came out great and no bubbles. This time of year use your heat lamps.
Morning Mark.
Using real wood can't find a decal in the same color as the interior wood grain.

Morning men I like Cf have to go to the 4 letter word also ,guess what it’s supposed to rain today ,lol I hope I’m inside the shop but you never know till you get there . Cheers stay safe and do what makes you all happy ....pants or no pants :lol:

-
Back