Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Good morning weather report from the wet coast , 30/40 mm of rain expected today at times heavy with wind gusts 60km per hour another fine day ! Cheers stay safe ,not even a good day for a duck .

D0B2686E-B65B-4130-A4EA-57C19AD7AAF5.jpeg

Good morning weather report from the wet coast , 30/40 mm of rain expected today at times heavy with wind gusts 60km per hour another fine day ! Cheers stay safe ,not even a good day for a duck .
Another low 40s day here, and more sunshine, yesterday we had very little wind as well, but it is back today, 20 mph or so. Pretty soon all the snow will be gone again, just in time for another round of it.

Another low 40s day here, and more sunshine, yesterday we had very little wind as well, but it is back today, 20 mph or so. Pretty soon all the snow will be gone again, just in time for another round of it.
Been hovering around 0 today but not a speck of sun all day. The next 5+ days will be sunny and dry so time to clean the 300 up again.
Was a nice day for my walk today. Really enjoy it and get to talk to people from a distance of course. Seems everyone knows the protocol in most cases.

Been hovering around 0 today but not a speck of sun all day. The next 5+ days will be sunny and dry so time to clean the 300 up again.
Was a nice day for my walk today. Really enjoy it and get to talk to people from a distance of course. Seems everyone knows the protocol in most cases.
If you ever sell the 300 I want it I would think I'd never find one as clean as yours Mark.

If you ever sell the 300 I want it I would think I'd never find one as clean as yours Mark.
Hi Fred, That's the way I've always been all my life. I'm anal as my friends say. My buddy in New Brunswick is worse than me. I've seen him wash his car 3 times one day. He'd wash it, then it would spit a bit of rain he'd wash instead of using a chamois on it Etc. I'm not kidding either he's that anal. He had headers on his AAR and I helped him paint them on the car with a strip of masking tape and they were perfect. He'd wax the valve covers etc. He has a Deer John tractor and he even waxes that. If that isn't anal I don't know what is LOL

Hi Fred, That's the way I've always been all my life. I'm anal as my friends say. My buddy in New Brunswick is worse than me. I've seen him wash his car 3 times one day. He'd wash it, then it would spit a bit of rain he'd wash instead of using a chamois on it Etc. I'm not kidding either he's that anal. He had headers on his AAR and I helped him paint them on the car with a strip of masking tape and they were perfect. He'd wax the valve covers etc. He has a Deer John tractor and he even waxes that. If that isn't anal I don't know what is LOL
I here ya had a neighbor that would take his wheels off his car once a month and clean the back sides. Never went in his house was afraid of getting it dirty. lol

I here ya had a neighbor that would take his wheels off his car once a month and clean the back sides. Never went in his house was afraid of getting it dirty. lol
The wheels I have on the Cuda I can reach right through the spokes to wash the back of the rims. I curse them sometimes though. There is a trough right behind the spokes about 1/2" deep and the water sits in there so you have to jam a chamois in there first to dry that water up. The trough is where the shrader valve sits so they are basically out of sight

The wheels I have on the Cuda I can reach right through the spokes to wash the back of the rims. I curse them sometimes though. There is a trough right behind the spokes about 1/2" deep and the water sits in there so you have to jam a chamois in there first to dry that water up. The trough is where the shrader valve sits so they are basically out of sight
Gotta see that Cuda someday.

Love to have you visit Fred. Would be a laugh a minute I'm sure.
Here's a close up of the wheels when I had them downstairs one winter. On the one picture facing fron you can just see the valve stem sticking up at about 10 o'clock. You can also make out that trough behind the spokes I mentioned about on the other picture with the wheel sitting diagonal
IMG_0089.JPG
IMG_0090.JPG

Love to have you visit Fred. Would be a laugh a minute I'm sure.
Would love it Mark and hopping some day But I get the big spoon and big bowl for dinner.
And if I can want to sit on FOG's rocker on the back porch and spoil CF's cats on my way there.
Would also like to visit U-13 and Missing linc . Biff is next along with Body Person. Might even try to get to California and visit GGs66 as well.

-
Back