Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Ho god I forgot to thaw something out for dinner tonight SOOO you know what that means.
CHILI NIGHT!!!
Stand back guys this could be bad I'm hungry.

Gonna put a hamburger patty in the mix with homemade fries and lots of onions and mushrooms.
Ho and bacon with cheese and garlic.
Life is good. lol

20210106_170604 (1).jpg
gonna get a beer and dinner is ready. lol

Today my lovely bride and I are celebrating our 4th anniversary and 3 days ago we celebrated our 5th anniversary of the day we met and the 100th birthday of her mother :) :) :)

Today my lovely bride and I are celebrating our 4th anniversary and 3 days ago we celebrated our 5th anniversary of the day we met and the 100th birthday of her mother :) :) :)
Congratulations
Would i be right to assume you are both widowers?

Crazy stuff happing in the capital, hope everyone stays safe down there .

What? coffee is good stuff Mark and I like it and get pissed if I don't have my morning brew. lol
I think it's more like a morning jolt isn't it? LOL
I tried coffee once, I took a drink of my wife's. First and last. Sometimes I like the smell of it and other times I can't stand it. Same as microwave popcorn, the smell will upset my stomach and land up calling for Ralph. Must be the chemicals in the bag.

This is hilarious. A Porch Pirate in Mississauga (part of Toronto) runs up to a persons front door and steals the package. The owner caught him stealing and has it on video. The guy runs to his car parked in the guys driveway and backs it up onto the blvd which had some deep snow. The car gets stuck in the snow.
The cops came and got him all captured on the CCTV. Beautiful!!! LMAO
How do you spell DUH!!!

This is hilarious. A Porch Pirate in Mississauga (part of Toronto) runs up to a persons front door and steals the package. The owner caught him stealing and has it on video. The guy runs to his car parked in the guys driveway and backs it up onto the blvd which had some deep snow. The car gets stuck in the snow.
The cops came and got him all captured on the CCTV. Beautiful!!! LMAO
How do you spell DUH!!!

the pirate got lucky, if that were to happen here, id keelhaul him on my plowtruck

I think it's more like a morning jolt isn't it? LOL
I tried coffee once, I took a drink of my wife's. First and last. Sometimes I like the smell of it and other times I can't stand it. Same as microwave popcorn, the smell will upset my stomach and land up calling for Ralph. Must be the chemicals in the bag.
:D

images (2).jpg

-
Back