Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Luckily I have a neighbour that has been helping me with the drywall. He's tall and doesn't need a ladder not like me a short ***. (only at one end though) My wife has also been a great help as well...she gets right in there and works herself to the point where she can't do it anymore then right back at it the next day. She's a prize.
It's hard to find a good wife you are blessed. If you find another gal like yours send her my way.
Looks like your ready to tape and mud, get yourself a good mask and eye protection.

It's hard to find a good wife you are blessed. If you find another gal like yours send her my way.
Looks like your ready to tape and mud, get yourself a good mask and eye protection.
Actually all the tape and mudding is done and we have the primer coat already done. We're ready for the colour coat and then the flooring, moldings etc. Been a lot of work. These old bones are letting me know I'm 69 and not 25 anymore lol

I don't mind painting, looks like your on the down hill side. That's a good feeling
Well Mark off to work you have a good one.

Morning everyone. That's a lot of work you have accomplished Mark . Always nice to have help. Now you can relax and enjoy it , until the next project !

:drama:Me , we had an easter egg hunt yesterday, hide all the eggs in the morning half an hour later forgot where I hide them , what a challenge .

29425682_1987124278221322_5235370421481635840_n.jpg

Last edited:
Morning guys ,weather on the coast has been beautiful windy yesterday cold in the shade but today shaping up not a cloud in the sky. Have a good one ☝️.

What a gorgeous afternoon. Wife and I went shopping this morning then after lunch we sat on the lawn chairs in the warm sun and both of us had a sleep. Tomorrow is supposed to have a lot of rain. This should get rid of any remaining salt on the roads. Saw a Stang out driving around today. Possibility of the S word Wednesday I think. That will be just rude.

What a gorgeous afternoon. Wife and I went shopping this morning then after lunch we sat on the lawn chairs in the warm sun and both of us had a sleep. Tomorrow is supposed to have a lot of rain. This should get rid of any remaining salt on the roads. Saw a Stang out driving around today. Possibility of the S word Wednesday I think. That will be just rude.
Forget the stang, I saw a 442 come down my road today

well guys I'm shutting my internet down in a few days It's been nice chatting with you and learned a lot about what's going on in this computerized world.
I realize [I don't fit in] and never will. My best to you all.

well guys I'm shutting my internet down in a few days It's been nice chatting with you and learned a lot about what's going on in this computerized world.
Well that sucks Fred. Everything ok ?

That sucks....We were just starting to have fun. Who will drive this ship for us?

-
Back