Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Well my sarcasm about Fred quitting the internet obviously went sideways , I meant to be funny in my post . Whatever Fred needs to do to feel better he needs to do .

Hey Fred...don't leave. You add a lot on here my friend. There is a lot of kidding goes on and shouldn't be taken seriously or personally.

That sucks....We were just starting to have fun. Who will drive this ship for us?
Hey Fred...don't leave. You add a lot on here my friend. There is a lot of kidding goes on and shouldn't be taken seriously or personally.
morning Mark no it's not the kidding around I like that. What the problem is I sit around and play with this computer all day and been drinking more.
I got to keep busy then i'm fine.

morning Mark no it's not the kidding around I like that. What the problem is I sit around and play with this computer all day and been drinking more.
I got to keep busy then i'm fine.
Ok Fred. I admit that I do spend too much time on this stupid thing and I need to exercise more. Fortunately I don't drink hardly at all. Like the old rule "everything in moderation". Don't leave us totally but check in once in a while.

All you guys are great and I would be honored to have you visit anytime.
And my son informed me that he needs the internet for school so looks like I'll check in with you guys now and then.

LOL !

29683518_1608207152581551_4065232213493980388_n.jpg

All you guys are great and I would be honored to have you visit anytime.
And my son informed me that he needs the internet for school so looks like I'll check in with you guys now and then.
Glad to hear your sticking around , as far as I’m concerned you have never said anything to offend me , or said anything silly . TTYL.

Wish I would have been born rich instead of good looking but my wife said I missed out on both.

-
Back