Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
My son did get a poc of the Packard Hearse that was in the yard.
159105901_3298940316874821_7355948855377435298_n.jpg

Well guys productive day here , worked on the jeep fixed the door wiring common issue with wires braking , washed the Dakota put the summer tires on it ,ended up in shorts and alight jacket was 50ish deg beautiful day gonna shower and watch a hockey game cheers stay safe and I’m putting a few memes to follow.

Well guys productive day here , worked on the jeep fixed the door wiring common issue with wires braking , washed the Dakota put the summer tires on it ,ended up in shorts and alight jacket was 50ish deg beautiful day gonna shower and watch a hockey game cheers stay safe and I’m putting a few memes to follow.
Sounds like ya had a busy day Biff take tomorrow off be a couch potato that's what I would do.

Really beautiful day here, bright and sunny, very light breeze, and a high of 63F. Took my dogs for a good run, did some shopping at Costco. Did an oil change on my wife's car, plus took off the winter tires. Spent a few minutes on my Dart, then took my wife out for dinner, today is her birthday, came home, had some ice cream for dessert, and watching the Jets and Leafs hockey game.

Really beautiful day here, bright and sunny, very light breeze, and a high of 63F. Took my dogs for a good run, did some shopping at Costco. Did an oil change on my wife's car, plus took off the winter tires. Spent a few minutes on my Dart, then took my wife out for dinner, today is her birthday, came home, had some ice cream for dessert, and watching the Jets and Leafs hockey game.
Tell the wife happy birthday for us and you can take tomorrow off too.:)

Wait who’s oil got changed:rofl:

-
Back