Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Well my son and his girl friend are here for a visit and there going flying with my other son today. This old man is going to wait till the weather warms up a bit more before he fly's and freezes his jingle bells off. lol
Hope you all have a great time together. We're still waiting to see our kids, hopefully soon. Hoping for Easter.

It actually sold for 729,000 in three days on the market.
danforth_garage.jpg

5 years ago I could have bought a 2 bedroom full basement one car garage that was a fixer upper that was really in good shape for 5 grand on a city lot here.
Not saying I live in paradise but I rather live here in the poor mans land than all the riches of living in a big city or it's suburbs.

Farms on the average near me sell for 350,000 to 450,000 at about 60 or so acres. Most have been split sadly and are on the average of about 20 acres selling at around 250,000. i have seen a 6000 square foot home down the road from me with 10 acres and a pond with island sell for 400,000 last ear.

Farms on the average near me sell for 350,000 to 450,000 at about 60 or so acres. Most have been split sadly and are on the average of about 20 acres selling at around 250,000. i have seen a 6000 square foot home down the road from me with 10 acres and a pond with island sell for 400,000 last ear.
A bit cheaper here but getting harder to find a small farm.

that sounds just about perfect to me

Good night guys sleep good this old man is going to bed and don't type to loud in the morning I just might sleep in.

Well wtf I’m up you old buggers are all in bed and on a Friday night to boot ! I’m not gonna lie I’m beat :)

5 years ago I could have bought a 2 bedroom full basement one car garage that was a fixer upper that was really in good shape for 5 grand on a city lot here.
Not saying I live in paradise but I rather live here in the poor mans land than all the riches of living in a big city or it's suburbs.
Something to be said about living in the country or a small town. I think people would be more friendly. In the big city nobody has time for anyone. Pitiful.

That would be a steal here but you'd have to be way out in the boonies to get something like that. Where will it end?

Common on you lazy butts...up and at-em.
Don't forget to set your clocks ahead tonight.
The sun is up and heading to 6 today but getting cold in the double digits tonight.
Have a wonderful day

Common on you lazy butts...up and at-em.
Don't forget to set your clocks ahead tonight.
The sun is up and heading to 6 today but getting cold in the double digits tonight.
Have a wonderful day
OK I'm up herd Mark typing all the way over here. lol

4720130146572116929.jpg
Some of my boys went flying today but I decided to keep my butt planted on the ground this time.
I'll go for a ride when we can go for a long ride to some other State like go see BP again or some place besides this State.

View attachment 1715706862Some of my boys went flying today but I decided to keep my butt planted on the ground this time.
I'll go for a ride when we can go for a long ride to some other State like go see BP again or some place besides this State.
Looks sharp Fred. I'll wait for you at our airport and don't be late. We'll maybe have meat pie for supper and a trifle for dessert.

-
Back