Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Had an oh crap incident today. Started to change the valve springs on my 340 Challenger, one lock slipped out when let off compressor. Heard it tink down on suspension or K-member. Didn't find yet, will have to get detailed search tomorrow. I did put rags in engine openings so know it didn't go in there. Just another challenge. Replacing the original weak springs from breakin.
Don't know how many times I flipped a small part through the shop and went on a 1 hour hunt to find it.
Good luck Gary.

Looks like I'm going on the second day of Wednesday. Didn't get any sleep at all. Ended up designing a restaurant.
It stormed pretty good this morning. Little over a quarter of an inch. Lots of thunder

Looks like I'm going on the second day of Wednesday. Didn't get any sleep at all. Ended up designing a restaurant.
It stormed pretty good this morning. Little over a quarter of an inch. Lots of thunder
Yesterday and today weather man said snow but none yet. I like a good thunder storm as long as no damage.

How many of you guys use WhatsApp? I just loaded it yesterday. Works really well

been using it for years
mostly to keep the phone bill down

it great for talking to my parents (who as you may know, still live in the Netherlands)
as long as you have an internet connection you can make phone calls (or video calls) for free

so far, i have successfully used it on 3 different continents

one thing i totally love about it is the possibility to send large high definition video files, like a 10 minute file of the kids opening Christmas presents, for example

What did it cost Mark?

its free

been using it for years
mostly to keep the phone bill down

it great for talking to my parents (who as you may know, still live in the Netherlands)
as long as you have an internet connection you can make phone calls (or video calls) for free

so far, i have successfully used it on 3 different continents

one thing i totally love about it is the possibility to send large high definition video files, like a 10 minute file of the kids opening Christmas presents, for example

its free
Sounds good thanks, I'll need a new phone first my screen is all cracked up from dropping it a few times.

3E41ED6F-05D5-4325-8E88-CCF69FE1F5BF.jpeg
:lol:

Well Sublime got hit with some bad weather so gonna wait till the snows all gone before I head down there .

Almost forgot to mention, about whatsapp
Like I said, it runs of internet

So when you travel internationally, the moment you connect to the internet, you got calling capabilities

I remember when I had to go into a cellstore, buy a sim card, swap it all out and hope it works

Been another lovely day. Went out twice for a walk. Second time it was getting quite windy and dull but the sun is back out now. Said a possibility of rain but think that may have passed but it got to 16 degrees today. Cool for the weekend and down to -10 Sunday night then slowly warm up a bit then rain... Make your mind up.

Been another lovely day. Went out twice for a walk. Second time it was getting quite windy and dull but the sun is back out now. Said a possibility of rain but think that may have passed but it got to 16 degrees today. Cool for the weekend and down to -10 Sunday night then slowly warm up a bit then rain... Make your mind up.
Agree the sun comes and goes and the temp. is up but at times wind gusting here also.

Snow is about gone here and saw some geese heading North so a good sign of an early spring here.

Snow is about gone here and saw some geese heading North so a good sign of an early spring here.
Our snow is completely gone and flowers coming up. Keep the dam Shite Hawks Fred. We have them around here all Winter. Crap all over the place. There is a pond at the cemetery where mom and dad are and of course they gather in masses there. When you walk on the grass you have to watch out for bird crap all over. They need to have a cull but they are a protected bird.

-
Back