Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Funniest-Hump-day-meme.jpg

Oops that statement could be turned around real fast and knowing FOG would have a picture of my foot in my mouth. lol

20210310_162425.jpg
20210310_162439.jpg
20210310_162704.jpg
20210310_162531.jpg
About 2,500 miles and I can see it's all down hill from being new from this point on.

Sounds good but the eh part only works about 30 miles north of me Ya betcha works here just fine. LOL
Got to get me a palm tree I like it.
My son had it gave to him, I kept it when we moved him out of an apartment when he was in college.. I figured I would get a laugh out of that Eh ! Lol

My son had it gave to him, I kept it when we moved him out of an apartment when he was in college.. I figured I would get a laugh out of that Eh ! Lol
Damn palm tree fits right in I like it. EH....
The bar could use some bottles of booze on it with a few friends and a band in the back playing some good music. Next car show spot I think.

Well I see I never pushed post this morning, so happy hump day ,and weather updates sunny and 10c ,at 6:00 it’s still 8c or 46 f beautiful day! Cheers everyone

Had an oh crap incident today. Started to change the valve springs on my 340 Challenger, one lock slipped out when let off compressor. Heard it tink down on suspension or K-member. Didn't find yet, will have to get detailed search tomorrow. I did put rags in engine openings so know it didn't go in there. Just another challenge. Replacing the original weak springs from breakin.

-
Back