Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Was a disappointing day. The weather person (notice I didn't say man) missed it by a mile. Started out with sleet and then the sun came out for a while but never really got about 2c. Better luck tomorrow though (HUH so they are saying)

Nice here Mark T shirt weather.
I'll send some your way buddy.
It is 66 here right now

Weather here is great
I got my oldest girl a pair of rollerskates and she hasn't been inside since

I was also able to finish up the trim on those windows I have been working on, so I think I'm gonna call that room officially done
(Though I'm sure sooner or later I'm gonna rip the trim around the fireplace off and replace it with pine)
Homes are never done I think always something more to do.
Happy kid on skates I bet.

Nice here today working on a motor home on the ground outside yippee!

Oh the fond memories, working outside on a f*&cking motorhome......................yeah
Well as long as the toilet flushes and the booze cabinet if full I'ts not so bad.
Mostly if I find a few snacks in the kitchen I'd work on it. :D

Neighbors cat came over for a visit tonight for a bowl of milk and a bite of left over chicken.
Good cat keeps the mice away and a good friend.

56283C77-C3DD-4D3F-B5FA-4229CDBA4A49.jpeg

Morning men happy Tuesday you all stay safe it’s the one year anniversary of the virus world wide this time last year 4700 people world wide today 67 million have it cheers :wtf:

Morning men happy Tuesday you all stay safe it’s the one year anniversary of the virus world wide this time last year 4700 people world wide today 67 million have it cheers :wtf:
The 13th was the lst day worked here for a few weeks. Schools in Michigan sent kids home early that day.

-
Back