Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Yes and people follow it. Everywhere I go people are wearing the mask. Some business also check your temp at the door before allowing you in.

lol, im usually the only one without one

so, this just annoyed me
ive been meaning to bite the bullet and have sprinkling installed
a buddy of mine had it done a few years ago, and he was happy with it
so i called the company he used, and set up an appointment for them to come look at the property and get me a quote
he was supposed to get here on about an hour

so i just got a phone call from their manager and they just now figured out im outside of their service area, so they have to cancel

you'd think they could have looked that up the first time we talked?

lol, im usually the only one without one

so, this just annoyed me
ive been meaning to bite the bullet and have sprinkling installed
a buddy of mine had it done a few years ago, and he was happy with it
so i called the company he used, and set up an appointment for them to come look at the property and get me a quote
he was supposed to get here on about an hour

so i just got a phone call from their manager and they just now figured out im outside of their service area, so they have to cancel

you'd think they could have looked that up the first time we talked?
Sounds like your day is as bad as mine. I got a letter from the tax appraiser the other day so went to her office yesterday to find out what was going on and apparently my garage and breezeway is not on the tax roll that they forgot to put it on so the good thing is I didn't have to pay tax on them for the last 5 years but now my tax is going to increase from 500 a year to more like 1200 a year.
And that's way to much for living in a run down town with no pavement but all dirt roads. When I retired I based my income on taxes insurance and so on but now I'm going to be a little tighter with my spending.
Pissed off I am. :mob:

426A7028-595D-4A14-8684-A003BA600D3D.jpeg

Don't think the mask is 100% maybe 25% but that's just my 2 cents.
Some people are now double masking but anything is better than nothing. The masks and washing the hands has sure put a damper on the flu bug thought. In Ontario the numbers are usually around 40,000 but are down to 34 so that is one good thing

Sounds like your day is as bad as mine. I got a letter from the tax appraiser the other day so went to her office yesterday to find out what was going on and apparently my garage and breezeway is not on the tax roll that they forgot to put it on so the good thing is I didn't have to pay tax on them for the last 5 years but now my tax is going to increase from 500 a year to more like 1200 a year.
And that's way to much for living in a run down town with no pavement but all dirt roads. When I retired I based my income on taxes insurance and so on but now I'm going to be a little tighter with my spending.
Pissed off I am. :mob:
So I take it you built the garage and the breezeway without a building permit. That's probably why you weren't taxed on it. Maybe from the previous owner as well.
That the price of upgrading your property Fred. Should be the other way around, if you don't improve then tax them till they do. Not really fair

Been a bright a sunny day. But oh it was cold a windy. Never got above 3 plus a windchill. Went for a walk before lunch and had to cut it short because the wind made my eyes water and couldn't hardly see where I was going. That's just not enjoyable. Supposed to warm up some this week

So I take it you built the garage and the breezeway without a building permit. That's probably why you weren't taxed on it. Maybe from the previous owner as well.
That the price of upgrading your property Fred. Should be the other way around, if you don't improve then tax them till they do. Not really fair
Nope had a building permit I did everything according to the code and even over built it all according to my code. Wiring I did myself and again above code.
All inspected and passed. It's there mistake not mine and this property I live on was bare of any buildings. I cleaned up all the crap that was here and made it a respectable part of the community that was an eyesore before I moved here.
Really sad Mark to think we do our best to help out neighbors and live in peace and be clean and we get taxed more than a neighbor that has a filthy yard and causes nothing but trouble and is on welfare and his tax base is cheap because he is to lazy to get his fat *** off the couch and raise his kids in a proper manner.
There I feel better already guys thanks for letting me air out I needed that. lol

Nope had a building permit I did everything according to the code and even over built it all according to my code. Wiring I did myself and again above code.
All inspected and passed. It's there mistake not mine and this property I live on was bare of any buildings. I cleaned up all the crap that was here and made it a respectable part of the community that was an eyesore before I moved here.
Really sad Mark to think we do our best to help out neighbors and live in peace and be clean and we get taxed more than a neighbor that has a filthy yard and causes nothing but trouble and is on welfare and his tax base is cheap because he is to lazy to get his fat *** off the couch and raise his kids in a proper manner.
There I feel better already guys thanks for letting me air out I needed that. lol
I'd be pissed as well Fred. That's what we're her for and what friends do for friends

WooHoo home made meat pie tonight for supper, actually two nights. I can smell it from here. Anyone got a Easter egg hunt planned for the kids or adults (Big Kids)
Have a great evening.

I bought a couple of security cameras today, done with the asshole across the lane.

Well the rain held off all day got my lawn thatched , weed and feed applied,it’s my neighbors fault she fertilized first .

-
Back