Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Got called into work for a couple hours , just had lunch now nap or work around house ? Decisions decisions.....

167719247_3750235158359473_5767610915724976891_n.jpg

I think it's a 70 but not sure really but I know it's all original and in mint shape. He's looking for 15,000 Canadian so you'd get a deal there paying U.S. but travelling etc would put it out of reach.
With my budget lately I'm lucky just to put gas in my car for a month. lol

and you got everyone who didnt stop the demoncrats from stealing the election for that
It's world prices DIY. Ours have gone up as well and we take it out of our ground but they sell for world prices. The Saudi's say they will start pumping more oil and that will bring the prices down worldwide. It has nothing to do with the election at all.
It's just pure greed from the oil companies.
The thing that really gets me is when they say Summer gas is more expensive. They put additives in gas during the Winter to stop gas lines freezing. So they take it out and charge more? They know people travel more in the Spring, Summer and Fall so jack up the prices and they are held artificially high for that reason. All about the almighty $$$$$$ 1.35 Canadian. Have a great Easter.

It's world prices DIY. Ours have gone up as well and we take it out of our ground but they sell for world prices. The Saudi's say they will start pumping more oil and that will bring the prices down worldwide. It has nothing to do with the election at all.
It's just pure greed from the oil companies.
The thing that really gets me is when they say Summer gas is more expensive. They put additives in gas during the Winter to stop gas lines freezing. So they take it out and charge more? They know people travel more in the Spring, Summer and Fall so jack up the prices and they are held artificially high for that reason. All about the almighty $$$$$$ 1.35 Canadian. Have a great Easter.

you know, im just not buying that
back when we had a duly elected American in the white house we were self sufficient in our oil production and it didnt matter what happened in the middle east

now we got a chinese puppet and all of a sudden we are dependent on foreigners again ?

but hey, happy easter to you too

WOW that is low but how many idling hours? Pretty good shape other than that. Great buy!!
I am not sure on idle time but it was a fleet vehicle and had a plow on the front that sold separate. I know our fleet plow vehicles at work dont have alot of miles because they are only used for snow plowing. Most trucks I see this age have almost 300,000 miles on them except for fleet/farm trucks.

I am not sure on idle time but it was a fleet vehicle and had a plow on the front that sold separate. I know our fleet plow vehicles at work dont have alot of miles because they are only used for snow plowing. Most trucks I see this age have almost 300,000 miles on them except for fleet/farm trucks.

i noticed that plow from on the truck
if its not rusted to oblivion it would be worth a few dollars as well

Well guys having one of those do nothing days, I guess I'll take the old truck for a ride to the local restaurant and have lunch and sit and shoot the bull with the local crowd.

-
Back