Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I had trouble yesterday after having my vaccine shot. I had blurry vision and felt strange and a little dizzy. I made it home fine though.

G'Day Mike.... Hope everything is going well. Any closer to getting Vicky on the road yet?.
yes, doing some soderin to extend relay wires yesterday

20210405_145731.jpg

Morning guys. Looks like another gorgeous day.
This car used to belong to a guy where we lived for 16 years and my daughter still lives there. A gorgeous factory max-wedge car 4 speed
He is/was a Hemi Charger fanatic and when I went through his collection years ago he had 13 Hemi Chargers, one with a 440 six pack, A 93 Viper and a 70 Chevelle LS6 4 speed. I'll see if I can find the pictures I took.
He had them in a large Quonset Hut building that was climate controlled and in the front of the building is his swimming pool with a glass partition between the two sections. One of his Chargers was a 70 500, one of only two Hemi cars that originally came into Canada. Last I heard he sold them all off. He also had a car carrier to haul them around to shows etc. He let his son take the Viper to his high school graduation. Can you imagine?
170191971_132033675543833_1324952164258209269_n.jpg

Last edited:
This is like a Möbius strip no beginning and no end. Why are you pounding your head against wall ? Because it feels so good when I stop

Forgot the shrink tube. Redo!
Don’t know how many times I’ve done that. Get half the trailer harness all soldered up and go you stupid *** no shrink tube but it’s laying there about a foot from where I was working. Another one of my favs is the infamous 1/2” wrench in the back pocket. 20 min. Looking for this f...... thing and the wife walks in asks what you looking for you say she looks puzzled and says it’s in your pocket only thing left to do is laugh at your self.

Don’t know how many times I’ve done that. Get half the trailer harness all soldered up and go you stupid *** no shrink tube but it’s laying there about a foot from where I was working. Another one of my favs is the infamous 1/2” wrench in the back pocket. 20 min. Looking for this f...... thing and the wife walks in asks what you looking for you say she looks puzzled and says it’s in your pocket only thing left to do is laugh at your self.
Sometimes I'd forgot my head if it wasn't screwed on. (Mom's favorite saying) Now I know what she meant. What we're we talking about?

How about flaring a brake line and then seeing the fitting you forgot to slide on first?

Morning Guys Looks like I'm in the right place I've done all them screw ups and more. lol

-
Back