Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
We pulled out two bushes in the front of the garage this morning. My neighbour came over with his Cheby 4x4. The first one was a SOB. He had it in 4wheel low and started to spin the tires. I told him he needed a Hemi LOL.
The second one came out relatively easy. So now we're planting some smaller ones in their places. Gorgeous day though. The bad news is that I wrenched my back so taking it easy right now. Hopefully it'll be better tomorrow.
View attachment 1715719889 View attachment 1715719890 View attachment 1715719891
Ha ha GMC... get my chain.lol

Afternoon ,DIY did you have close contact with your guy from church, scary stuff

Afternoon ,DIY did you have close contact with your guy from church, scary stuff

no i didnt
he was in his sixties and we just didnt connect on a lot of levels

he was great guy though

or do you mean close contact to get infected?
yeah, im pretty sure i got it at the same time or shortly after he did

i actually stayed home from church sunday because i was sick, that hasnt happened in 20 years

The clutch pack in the Allison is smaller than the clutch pack in my 904 and am surprised it lasts pulling a heavy load. Ask a tranny guy.
Not trying to put down any tranny not what I'm saying just amazed that the newer tranny's can handle any load with smaller clutch packs.

Up in Sudbury. Been to Whitby quite a few times for Chrysler training at Durham college, close to your neck of the woods
I've been to Sudbury once. We were going to Manitoulin Island and the ferry wasn't operating at the time. Stopped at the Walmart and then at KFC. Didn't see the big Nickel. Long drive for sure. Yeah I know Durham Tech very well and go by there all the time. They used to do a lot of research with G.M. Did you see the big wind tunnel there? A friend of mine teaches welding there.

Morning guys. Am I first? Going to be absolutely gorgeous today. Eastern Ontario was in the mid 20's yesterday, warmer than it was here and we'll be hitting 20 or better. Wow Thursday again already where has the time gone?

no i didnt
he was in his sixties and we just didnt connect on a lot of levels

he was great guy though

or do you mean close contact to get infected?
yeah, im pretty sure i got it at the same time or shortly after he did

i actually stayed home from church sunday because i was sick, that hasnt happened in 20 years
If you got it you would have known it.

Morning guys going shopping today [Yuck]
I have a cousin coming to visit this weekend Her and husband live in Washington and driving out here.

Fire ban and restrictions on back woods travel here in Manitoba. A popcorn fart is sloppy compared to how dry it’s here
You guys didn't get much snow this year? I think we got about 6 inches total.
You coming to the car show in Devils Lake this year we sure missed you Canadians last year.

If you got it you would have known it.

i cant be dogmatic about it, because contrary to popular belief...there are still other viruses out there
i didnt get tested, because it simply wouldnt have changed anything
and, with all the weird symptoms i did get, i did NOT get the telltale symptoms of loss of smell or taste

what i did get went like this
it started around friday, 2 weeks ago
i had chills and a headache
took some migraine medication to knock the edge off of it and except for the nightchills it wasnt too bad
what was really weird is that my back felt like i got sunburnt

that got to be so bad, i stayed home from church on sunday
then by wednesday, i was feeling pretty good, so i went to the midweek service again

and by thursday, i had trouble breathing (now, this sounds worse then it is)
i could breath, but not deep
it almost feelt like taking strong bong hits, or getting into a hot tub with too much chlorine in it
during that time i felt pretty tired too and my oxygen rate went down to 93
that lasted pretty much untill yesterday, with it getting a little bit better each day

so yeah, doesnt sound like any bug ive head before, but im glad to say, i believe im over it

-
Back