Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
What I find interesting is that there seems to be a higher percentage of attractive redhead women, while redheaded guys in general just look kinda wierd, almost leprechaun like

I now have five more tabs open researching red headed people. LOL. Seems it lessens significantly below the northern 45 parallel along with other useless information.

What I find interesting is that there seems to be a higher percentage of attractive redhead women, while redheaded guys in general just look kinda wierd, almost leprechaun like
Hmmmm? Cant really tell ya that a guy is attractive regardless of his looks but some of those redheads are attractive for sure. Really cute little kids with the freckles.

Kids came over yesterday and had a great time. Grand kids brought over this mini bike I got them about 7 years ago that started out with a 2.5 HP engine and they want me to shoehorn this Honda 5 HP in there after toasting the original engine.
Think best if I get another about 3 HP engine and stuff in there so the smaller grand kids can ride it somewhat safely. LOLView attachment 1715728392
Can always put a governor on it or a throttle stop.

Same here Mark I was Brunette with a red beard but all grey now.
When I was a little kid about 3-4 years old I had really blonde hair with a mass of curls. My mom had gone to the dentist to have a wisdom tooth out and left my sister and I with a babysitter. My sister decided to give me a haircut and cut most of the curls off. My poor mom cried LOL

When I was a little kid about 3-4 years old I had really blonde hair with a mass of curls. My mom had gone to the dentist to have a wisdom tooth out and left my sister and I with a babysitter. My sister decided to give me a haircut and cut most of the curls off. My poor mom cried LOL
About the same thing happened to my little brother but was my older sister that did it. lol

About the same thing happened to my little brother but was my older sister that did it. lol
safe_image (2).gif

My sister threw a ceramic squirrel at me and I duct and it hit the wall and smashed. She got crap for that. My mom really liked that squirrel or used to. I think I was 14-15 yrs old LOL

My sister threw a ceramic squirrel at me and I duct and it hit the wall and smashed. She got crap for that. My mom really liked that squirrel or used to. I think I was 14-15 yrs old LOL
My sister was pigeon toed so bad that she could barley walk as a child. At about 12 years old I think she went in the hospital and had her leg bones cut and turned to put her feet straight and was in a body cast for a long time from the waist down.
I pulled her around in a wagon down the street so she could get out of the house and took her for walks all the time. I love my sister and we gave each other **** all the time.

My grandma was a red head ,never got to meet her but everyone said she was strong willed . That runs in the family regardless of hair colour :lol:

Rainy grey wet coast day here ,but nice and quiet no mainlanders allowed on the island ,essential travel only B C ferry not allowing rv’s on the ferry . Travel only allowed in our health region.

Rainy grey wet coast day here ,but nice and quiet no mainlanders allowed on the island ,essential travel only B C ferry not allowing rv’s on the ferry . Travel only allowed in our health region.
Rainy and cloudy here all day as well but no problems with anyone coming in to the State because no one wants to be here anyway.

-
Back