Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
6A8C300E-C68A-4E0D-A3E7-37D4104FCDA5.jpeg

Rainy grey wet coast day here ,but nice and quiet no mainlanders allowed on the island ,essential travel only B C ferry not allowing rv’s on the ferry . Travel only allowed in our health region.
I have to reckon there is some messed up conditions for U.S. folks in that convoluted area.

My sister was pigeon toed so bad that she could barley walk as a child. At about 12 years old I think she went in the hospital and had her leg bones cut and turned to put her feet straight and was in a body cast for a long time from the waist down.
I pulled her around in a wagon down the street so she could get out of the house and took her for walks all the time. I love my sister and we gave each other **** all the time.
Lovely Fred. That's brother/sister love right there. How many siblings did you have?

We are all in this situation together. Unfortunately some are worse than others. We would all love to have this virus conquered so we can return back to a normal lifestyle once more.
If you think we have it bad, look at the mess India is in now. Reporting yesterday a DAILY count of over 349,000. The crematories and funeral homes are just overwhelmed with the victims. These high number have been going on for a few days now. They can't even get enough oxygen for people to be able to breath leaving them gasping for air. The virus settles in the lungs and then pneumonia sets in which slowly takes their life. An awful way to go.

Morning Fred... Sleeping more are ya? Sunny is out this morning but a chilly 0 degrees
Just above freezing and cloudy here.
Yep sleeping in I'm having a hard time staying asleep, I wake up about 3 am and toss and turn till about 5. I think I need some exercise I've been pretty lazy for sometime.

Just above freezing and cloudy here.
Yep sleeping in I'm having a hard time staying asleep, I wake up about 3 am and toss and turn till about 5. I think I need some exercise I've been pretty lazy for sometime.
You might be able to start walking again in the mornings with your coffee in hand.
A good way to start the day but wait till it warms up some first. 7 and sunny but that dam windchill goes right through you. A little warmer tomorrow then rain on and off for three days.
Just a thought, do you have a coffee or a drink in the evening? The caffeine will keep you up for sure and the drink is full of sugar as well which doesn't help and then you have to "P" during the night. I don't drink anything past suppertime or 6pm and I usually sleep quite well but there is the odd night.
Try it.

Some history for you. This is the infamous Col Sam McLaughlin. He started The McLaughlin Buick Company and then started G.M. right here in Oshawa. He's standing in front of his mansion right here in downtown Oshawa. He died at 101 and buried in the Oshawa Union Cemetery.
His brother started Canada Dry Ginger Ale. They both lived basically across the street from each other.
Class dismissed lol
136971535_108005794575839_7247143694761160035_n.jpg

You might be able to start walking again in the mornings with your coffee in hand.
A good way to start the day but wait till it warms up some first. 7 and sunny but that dam windchill goes right through you. A little warmer tomorrow then rain on and off for three days.
Just a thought, do you have a coffee or a drink in the evening? The caffeine will keep you up for sure and the drink is full of sugar as well which doesn't help and then you have to "P" during the night. I don't drink anything past suppertime or 6pm and I usually sleep quite well but there is the odd night.
Try it.
I can handle the wind chill OK just can't handle the not being motivated and get my lazy *** to do anything when there is not much to do this time of year. Should change soon with the weather I hope. No coffee at night but ya I do have a night time whiskey before bed. I'll try not doing the drink at night.

I can handle the wind chill OK just can't handle the not being motivated and get my lazy *** to do anything when there is not much to do this time of year. Should change soon with the weather I hope. No coffee at night but ya I do have a night time whiskey before bed. I'll try not doing the drink at night.
Worth a try and nothing to lose.

Any good news to broadcast CF?
Nothing yet but they have till the 10th. Its funny that the guy retiring said today between me and you the other guy is showing how 2 faced he is because now instead of yelling at drivers he is all oh how may i help you? He said I have seen people like that and they go right back soon. Too bad he dont have a say in it. I have started telling the drivers if they dont want that guy in charge then make sure you let the Director know now.

-
Back