Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
For those of you who like strong coffee.lol

3C69D667-8B1A-4542-8841-0D89055800BC.jpeg

That is one thing I would not buy used. lol

he hasnt had much luck selling it
i think the first time he listed it he mentioned his "new girlfriend doesnt like her"

now it's changed to "ordered before meeting the new girlfriend but delivered after"

either way, unless you need to use the carpool lane, i'd steer clear of her

he hasnt had much luck selling it
i think the first time he listed it he mentioned his "new girlfriend doesnt like her"

now it's changed to "ordered before meeting the new girlfriend but delivered after"

either way, unless you need to use the carpool lane, i'd steer clear of her
Can't imagine buying one and would be a shame of myself trying to sell one.

I called 3 different window tinters on doing the windows in my Scamp and still waiting for all 3 to call me back.
I remember when I would call a business and would get an answer real fast and a quote. Things sure changed fast I think now I'll have to beg to have the windows done. If I have to kiss someones *** to get them tinted I'll do the tinting myself.

I called 3 different window tinters on doing the windows in my Scamp and still waiting for all 3 to call me back.
I remember when I would call a business and would get an answer real fast and a quote. Things sure changed fast I think now I'll have to beg to have the windows done. If I have to kiss someones *** to get them tinted I'll do the tinting myself.

On the other hand, I called someone yesterday about a prop for my boat

Talked to him for a good 5 minutes on material, amount of blades and price

About half an hour later he called back
"Just returning your call" he said
Well, that's great, but he had allready answered my call

On the other hand, I called someone yesterday about a prop for my boat

Talked to him for a good 5 minutes on material, amount of blades and price

About half an hour later he called back
"Just returning your call" he said
Well, that's great, but he had allready answered my call
LOL sounds better than not getting any call back.

Got my metal detector today now I'll have to read the directions on how to work it.
Ya never know I might find some good stuff.
20210427_142715.jpg

What hills CF? it's flat here.
What beaches Diy ? only some over sized mud puddles here.
****! looks like I'll find old rusty tractor parts. lol

I was going to suggest that Fred. The only one that might be a challenge is the backglass with all those angles.

-
Back