Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I try not to look at the girls Biff posts but for some reason the arthritis in my scrolling finger locks up and hard to move the mouse. :rolleyes:

I'm excited tomorrow I go to Fargo to have my Scamp windows tinted and after that I'm gonna go visit my old friend SLO and sip a few different flavors of whiskey and spoil his dog with good treats. His Demon is on the road and gonna go check it out.

Now wait a minute it's not me posting the pictures what are you guys smoking ...lol:drama:

DIY just in case you havent heard theres a pandemic out there affecting the whole world ,weird that stuff is not the norm :poke:

My lunch buddy drinking my smoothie notice the purple ring between her eyebrows

20210409_122528.jpg

Shes a hoot ! And loves cheesies more than me ,didnt think that was possible :thumbsup:

Cleaned the Scamp up today, I really think this will be my last car that I restore and my first for myself. Really sad I made lots of mistakes and not what I wanted but money is tight and I did what the budget allowed. She shows good but I see the flaws and would like to repaint the car but I just don't have it in me to do it again our the money. Pictures yes.
20210506_181602.jpg
20210506_181634.jpg
20210506_181714.jpg
20210506_182143.jpg
20210506_181917.jpg

Cleaned the Scamp up today, I really think this will be my last car that I restore and my first for myself. Really sad I made lots of mistakes and not what I wanted but money is tight and I did what the budget allowed. She shows good but I see the flaws and would like to repaint the car but I just don't have it in me to do it again our the money. Pictures yes. View attachment 1715733939 View attachment 1715733940 View attachment 1715733941 View attachment 1715733943 View attachment 1715733944
You have nothing to regret that car is beautiful and something most of us only dream of.

Cleaned the Scamp up today, I really think this will be my last car that I restore and my first for myself. Really sad I made lots of mistakes and not what I wanted but money is tight and I did what the budget allowed. She shows good but I see the flaws and would like to repaint the car but I just don't have it in me to do it again our the money. Pictures yes. View attachment 1715733939 View attachment 1715733940 View attachment 1715733941 View attachment 1715733943 View attachment 1715733944
You better clean your glasses because the flaws are on them not the car ! It shows amazing. I would pay you to do mine in a heart beat

You better clean your glasses because the flaws are on them not the car ! It shows amazing. I would pay you to do mine in a heart beat
Glasses are clean Biff and pictures show better than it is. I know if I showed you you would see the bad spots.

We are always our own worst critic, but 99% of people are not likely to notice a minor flaw, you know that it's there so your eye is automatically drawn to it. I think you did a great job on your Scamp and I hope that one day I can get a chance to see it in person.

We are always our own worst critic, but 99% of people are not likely to notice a minor flaw, you know that it's there so your eye is automatically drawn to it. I think you did a great job on your Scamp and I hope that one day I can get a chance to see it in person.
Hope to meet up Randy your always welcome at my house.

This I have to agree with. As I have said this was the reason I looked for years to find original full 1/4s for my 66 and still in the back of my mind it is no longer factory. We can be pretty hard on ourselves.

Well back from the gym been going now for 3 months ,seeing some results but my old body has some flaws to ,I’ll keep going hopefully iron out the wrinkles.

-
Back