Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Mornin fellas gotta go finish a field I started last night then off to pick up seed. Most of the fields are still too wet to touch.

Good morning and happy Friday , is life on fast forward? Wasn’t it just Monday :BangHead:

639E1167-7FA4-41ED-82A0-07F20296FE0F.jpeg

morning guys

been a good day so far
the kids really do have today off so i started with cooking breakfast outside
(that always feels like vacation)

the wife took the kids to a park for a few hours, and im gonna go toss the boat in the water, make some waves and then pick them all up at a different launch

put out to the only restaurant in town with a boat dock and then we'll see how the rest of the day goes

morning guys

been a good day so far
the kids really do have today off so i started with cooking breakfast outside
(that always feels like vacation)

the wife took the kids to a park for a few hours, and im gonna go toss the boat in the water, make some waves and then pick them all up at a different launch

put out to the only restaurant in town with a boat dock and then we'll see how the rest of the day goes
Sounds like fun I bet you have a happy family.

I always liked the Kenny Rodgers lyrics... "I said the wrong thing, just the right girl this time. " RIP Gambler.

How you doing BP haven't talked to you in a while.

Doing great. Been a chore packing up my step-moms house. I probably didn't tell you guys she sold it. My dad and I built that house. Lots of emotions. Lots of good times had there. Dad has been gone 4 years now and she turns 80 in a few days. The house is just a few houses down from mine so it is a huge load off of my shoulders not having to maintain it. Heck we just got done taking care of my wife's mothers stuff. My garage is packed with donation stuff. Got some good stuff myself. She's going to live in new apartment her son-in-law is building for her down In Bozeman. The housing market is crazy here. She was asking 425000 for it last year and turned down a 400000 offer. It wasn't even on the market and someone offered her 600000 and people wanting to offer her more but she turned them down cause she's a good person. Damned greed is what's wrong with this country.

Headed to the liquor store. Be right back

I need to make a beer run myself.I got started planting and 3 fields are done. I will be back at it in the morning with 2 fields I have prepped.

Just saw this truck at the liquor store. The kid says its garage floor paint. The epoxy kind. Looks kind cool and I bet its tough as nails.
20210514_175207.jpg

Doing great. Been a chore packing up my step-moms house. I probably didn't tell you guys she sold it. My dad and I built that house. Lots of emotions. Lots of good times had there. Dad has been gone 4 years now and she turns 80 in a few days. The house is just a few houses down from mine so it is a huge load off of my shoulders not having to maintain it. Heck we just got done taking care of my wife's mothers stuff. My garage is packed with donation stuff. Got some good stuff myself. She's going to live in new apartment her son-in-law is building for her down In Bozeman. The housing market is crazy here. She was asking 425000 for it last year and turned down a 400000 offer. It wasn't even on the market and someone offered her 600000 and people wanting to offer her more but she turned them down cause she's a good person. Damned greed is what's wrong with this country.

Headed to the liquor store. Be right back
Hope that the price of housing doesn't do a turn around, I moved here knowing no one wanted to move to North Dakota. Enjoying the wide open no traffic here and some freedom.

-
Back