Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Well it’s coooool here today way better than trying to cool down
You can only take off so much clothing. On that note, if anyone is interested. Next Saturday in Toronto is the infamous "Bare as you Dare" Bike ride. you do have to wear ppe though. It's a yearly thing and raises money for charity. Probably not the only thing that raises. I won't be there LOL

Morning guys and happy Monday.
What a gorgeous day yesterday. I went out in the garage early with full intentions of changing the oil in the Chrysler 300. Two weeks ago I wouldn't have been able to do that because of the arthritis in my two shoulders. I had two shots of cortisone in each. WOW... what a difference.
So I pulled the drain plug having my triangular pan in place and ready to catch it. If you don't know I only have one eye and can't judge depth or distance. Totally missed the oil shooting out and landed up with maybe a litre on the garage floor. Air was a little blue non the less. Finished draining the system and buttoned everything up.
Go to empty the used oil in jugs for disposal using a funnel. Hit it first time and then it overflowed the funnel and now I have used oil on my bench. What else could go wrong I asked?
The rest of the operation went smooth as silk.
In the afternoon I got a chance to use my new power washer and gave the garage a much needed clean up.
Can't wait to change the oil on the Cuda now LOL
I still enjoy doing that kind of stuff though.

Just got back from a parts run. I picked up a set of closed chamber 305 heads to put on the 307. 100 bucks and they are fresh recon heads. The original intake valve is 172 and these are 184 and the original chamber is 72cc and these are 54cc chambers.
Better find out if the pistons and valves are practicing social distancing. Better safe than bent valves

You can only take off so much clothing. On that note, if anyone is interested. Next Saturday in Toronto is the infamous "Bare as you Dare" Bike ride. you do have to wear ppe though. It's a yearly thing and raises money for charity. Probably not the only thing that raises. I won't be there LOL
My woman complains when I get the mail in a T shirt and undies. lol She would never let me ride a bike like that.

Morning guys and happy Monday.
What a gorgeous day yesterday. I went out in the garage early with full intentions of changing the oil in the Chrysler 300. Two weeks ago I wouldn't have been able to do that because of the arthritis in my two shoulders. I had two shots of cortisone in each. WOW... what a difference.
So I pulled the drain plug having my triangular pan in place and ready to catch it. If you don't know I only have one eye and can't judge depth or distance. Totally missed the oil shooting out and landed up with maybe a litre on the garage floor. Air was a little blue non the less. Finished draining the system and buttoned everything up.
Go to empty the used oil in jugs for disposal using a funnel. Hit it first time and then it overflowed the funnel and now I have used oil on my bench. What else could go wrong I asked?
The rest of the operation went smooth as silk.
In the afternoon I got a chance to use my new power washer and gave the garage a much needed clean up.
Can't wait to change the oil on the Cuda now LOL
I still enjoy doing that kind of stuff though.
**** Mark I miss the drain pan with 2 eyes.

Morning men , yup missed my fair share of drain pans usually diesel oil you know the blackest nastiest **** usually hits the edge starts spraying everywhere then there’s the panicked shuffle a few choice words and a trip to the sink to try and wash up .... cheers stay safe happy Monday !

Morning men , yup missed my fair share of drain pans usually diesel oil you know the blackest nastiest **** usually hits the edge starts spraying everywhere then there’s the panicked shuffle a few choice words and a trip to the sink to try and wash up .... cheers stay safe happy Monday !
Monday? I thought it was another Sunday.:poke:

198EB91B-956C-4CAD-81A7-248C1F3D40A1.jpeg

Another hot and hazy day and I did 5/8's of FA today. Shoulders feel great after yesterday. I thought I'd have some discomfort but it's 100%.
Guess where I'm going tonight? My first car show in ages.
It'll be great. They'll be having one every night now at the same place till further notice

Another hot and hazy day and I did 5/8's of FA today. Shoulders feel great after yesterday. I thought I'd have some discomfort but it's 100%.
Guess where I'm going tonight? My first car show in ages.
It'll be great. They'll be having one every night now at the same place till further notice
Great Mark have a good time and bring back some pictures please.....

That's why they choose not to have any at all. Not touching that bike seat EWWWWW

Remember the queer music video about bicycles?

Buncha nekid girls riding bikes
The story goes, the bikes were rented, and the rental company replaced all the seats those girls had thier nekid coochies on

Remember the queer music video about bicycles?

Buncha nekid girls riding bikes
The story goes, the bikes were rented, and the rental company replaced all the seats those girls had thier nekid coochies on
Now there’s a blast from the past COOCHIES LOL

This new Gold member I'm wearing is not my doing but a gift from a friend from the car show and was also spoiled from 2 other friends with giving me 2 bottles of some good whiskey to bring home.
Really good people here and thank every one of you for putting up with me.

-
Back