Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Very!!! Had full intentions of cutting the grass but way too hot and humid so will do it tomorrow as it will be cooler. How you making out with the doubles CF? Make sure you pace yourself and drinks lots.
Don't blame ya to hot to cut the grass here also Mark.

Body aches? let me guess the new manager is a pain so would guess that would be the body aches.
Yup that and he has sat in the office with the AC on instead of working with the ok from the supervisor. If I didnt work the OT I will still have the same amount of work just no xtra pay for doing it. I am the only one on the floor working and taking care of keeping 74 buses on the road with school running.

Yup that and he has sat in the office with the AC on instead of working with the ok from the supervisor. If I didnt work the OT I will still have the same amount of work just no xtra pay for doing it. I am the only one on the floor working and taking care of keeping 74 buses on the road with school running.
That's a lot of buses to maintain.

Any day now should be released from paint shop jail...

I did buy a 5.7hemi swap kit for it tho.... So i got that going for me lol
Will be nice when it's done and can't wait to see it finished.
Mine is done other than tinkering with it as we all do.

Well chit Mark you forgot this prize

A42C21DD-F79C-4C3D-8D1C-C0394C76AA87.jpeg

Cheers all hump day in the books ,someone stole my hanging baskets yesterday neighborhood watch has a picture of the culprit saying that , when I get the pic ....I’m going hunting :mob:

Cheers all hump day in the books ,someone stole my hanging baskets yesterday neighborhood watch has a picture of the culprit saying that , when I get the pic ....I’m going hunting :mob:
Can't believe someone would steal a damn plant or anything from someone.
Thrash them good Biff if you find them.

It’s 70 million dollars who cares at that point !
hopefully he isnt a minor

when you do find him, dont hurt your knuckles

But then if the work doesn't get done and buses won't start then he'll have to answer to that.

Supposed to an eclipse this morning but was too cloudy to see it.
Celebrating 49th anniversary today and still going strong.
Got our grandson coming sometime this afternoon then heading North tomorrow.
Have a great day guys.

-
Back