Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
My Appt. to get plates for that is the 21st. Thanks Governor {Shitsmear} Whitmer
I'm pretty sure you can drive it without plates, if you have insurance

The good news is, the SOS seems to have gotten WAY more efficient since this scamdemic hit
You'll be in and out in no time

Happy Friday. Geese Fred you’ve got yourself a football team with all those kids and grandkids ! Pretty frickin cool buddy .

FCF2A6FE-D87A-4753-B71B-FFF796E90D6A.jpeg

Morning guys looks like a sunny day and about 80*
Might just do what CF did on Friday. Drink a beer and mow the grass.

Morning men it’s nice and wet here working weather 15 deg C still shorts weather though hope everyone has a great weekend cheers !

Well boys prices were out of this world at the auction. A 500 dollar hi-lo sold for 1950 dollars. The tubing bender I wanted went for 3250 dollars. I felt 2 grand was tops.

Well boys prices were out of this world at the auction. A 500 dollar hi-lo sold for 1950 dollars. The tubing bender I wanted went for 3250 dollars. I felt 2 grand was tops.
I haven't been to a really good auction in years, and I miss the action. Too bad so many fools have money falling out of their pockets. Good for you sticking with your limits.

Youngest grand girl came for a visit today and think she's ready to drive the old truck.
-6296494372471651557.jpg

Well boys the rain went away long enough to mow the lawn ,wash the truck just int time to start raining again :lol:

Rained so hard here that I need to wash nothing. Well maybe need to clean the rain gutters.

Happy Sunday all.
Fired up the riding lawn mower yesterday and it blew a pile of smoke out when it first started up then seemed to clear up.
Didn't mow the yard I just parked it and will have to find out what the problem is.

-
Back