Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Getting ready to go to a very large Oliver collector auction. It is a 130 year estate and he was friends with my dad and threw nothing away. There are 50 tractors on this auction and might take all day.

Getting ready to go to a very large Oliver collector auction. It is a 130 year estate and he was friends with my dad and threw nothing away. There are 50 tractors on this auction and might take all day.
Get some pictures CF would love to see them.

@Biff I reckon y'all still measure bearing clearances in inches?
Yes when old man Trudeau changed the country to the metric system in the 70s it was an interesting time , I’ll use gas prices as an example were now paying 1.65$ A liter if us handicap people realize we’re paying 7.43 a gallon we might get upset :BangHead:

Yes when old man Trudeau changed the country to the metric system in the 70s it was an interesting time , I’ll use gas prices as an example were now paying 1.65$ A liter if us handicap people realize we’re paying 7.43 a gallon we might get upset :BangHead:
And that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is EXACTLY why I believe Pierre wanted the metric system instead of the Imperial system of measurement. Now when the price goes up 5 or 10 cents a liter it doesn't seem like a big deal. But when as you say we realize that's 20 to 45 cents a gallon, that's a different story.

Ok so they say we’re in a heat dome ,before this transpired there was an excessive amount of aircraft flying over head and vapour trails like I’ve never seen ? Are they messing with the environment? Just putting it out there , if you watch the sky after excessive plane activity the weather always changes shortly after ???? Coincidence ???

The one good thing that happened was that we had to buy metric tools to do our job. So if for instance you bought $500 of metric tools then the Gov. would pay $500 dollars for a new toolbox because you'd have to buy a bigger toolbox. I took advantage of that.

Been a bit of a funny day today. Dull and overcast and then some rain when I was walking. Then it got humid. Was supposed to get as lot of rain but so far hardly anything. So spent the afternoon cleaning and polishing the wheels on the Cuda. Temped to go out for a run but didn't want to chance it. Tomorrow looks better so far. Have a good one guys

20210626_142125.jpg
20210626_124915.jpg
Car show was great here is 2 out of about 200 cars that were there.

Had a down poor of rain on the way home so first time using my windshield wipers and worked fine but didn't have them set right on the windshield. Go figure.

Sunny and 90*F here today. Went to the pick 'n' pull around 11:30, got another cylinder head for my Dart from a B200 mini motorhome, thought about taking the whole engine, odometer shows 65k miles, and after pulling the head, I believe it is probably original, no ridge on any of the cylinders, and very clean in the lifter valley. Too much work and I don't need another complete engine, hopefully someone else finds it.

Sunny and 90*F here today. Went to the pick 'n' pull around 11:30, got another cylinder head for my Dart from a B200 mini motorhome, thought about taking the whole engine, odometer shows 65k miles, and after pulling the head, I believe it is probably original, no ridge on any of the cylinders, and very clean in the lifter valley. Too much work and I don't need another complete engine, hopefully someone else finds it.
Hard for me to go to a wrecking yard without spending all my cash but I love it.

-
Back