Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I build my fires with the kindling in top. Try it. Some pieces the size you have but the other way around. Might not work well on top of the grate now that I relook at the pic. Gotta be on flat brick or sumpin.
i do that when i burn a "canadian candle"

(you know, get a big wide log and cut it almost all the way down with a chainsaw)

20200503_232000-jpg.jpg

but with regular logs, i always put jeggs catalogues at the bottom, then some kindling and twigs

ive been doing it like that ever since ive known how to walk...so it may be hard to change that
i mean flames go up, right?

(you know, get a big wide log and cut it almost all the way down with a chainsaw)

View attachment 1715755812

but with regular logs, i always put jeggs catalogues at the bottom, then some kindling and twigs

ive been doing it like that ever since ive known how to walk...so it may be hard to change that
But the ambers fall. Thats how it works.

Happy Friday Biff in advance because I might sleep in till Saturday. Might just stay in bed till Sunday not sure yet. lol

I just finished putting up the hay. My son came by to help out. I cant wait to go back to work next week so I can have a break.I worked 15 hours today but finished the spraying and hay so now I might be a little easier on the rest of my vacation.

View attachment 1715755812

Never heard it called that LOL

Morning Guys and happy Friday once again. Hope everyone has a great day and an even better weekend. Now for something different. She's not too hard on the eyes and a lovely voice but you can't upstage a pet.

I believe those values and ethics are learned from the parents. Same had a rough time but put head down and plowed through it. Both boys have good jobs and work hard. Have seen 2 and 3 generations of welfare families it almost seems like it’s their family business.
It is wrong to tax a working man to the breaking point and give it to a man that refuses to work. My opinion.

I just finished putting up the hay. My son came by to help out. I cant wait to go back to work next week so I can have a break.I worked 15 hours today but finished the spraying and hay so now I might be a little easier on the rest of my vacation.
Don't know how you can do 2 jobs CF farming is hard enough.

I believe those values and ethics are learned from the parents. Same had a rough time but put head down and plowed through it. Both boys have good jobs and work hard. Have seen 2 and 3 generations of welfare families it almost seems like it’s their family business.
It is wrong to tax a working man to the breaking point and give it to a man that refuses to work. My opinion.
So true..

These people know how to work the system. Handed down from Father to son etc.

-
Back