Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Last edited:
What a sweetheart and a good head of hair too. I'm jealous

How many grandkids with that make Fred? Things will be nuts at Xmas and also trying to remember all the names.
18 so far Mark and yea everyone's name will be a problem. I guess I'll have to put name tags on them all. lol

Working hard to get the crop sprayed and the hay dried before rain comes in. They say over the weekend we are expecting 3 inches. We went from drought to flooding.

Working hard to get the crop sprayed and the hay dried before rain comes in. They say over the weekend we are expecting 3 inches. We went from drought to flooding.
Looks like we might get the same just before you get it but not as much rain. Hope you don't get that much rain all at once.

18 so far Mark and yea everyone's name will be a problem. I guess I'll have to put name tags on them all. lol

like i tell my sunday school kids "if i dont know your name, you're probably a good kid, if i do know your name, you're probably a trouble maker"

5D6557DC-1647-420F-9183-75FD4872BE9F.jpeg

We'll be having rain all weekend as well and a lot of it on Sunday they are saying. We do need it though

Gonna be a warm one today, close to 30c
The next week will be showers on and off so I'll have the Cuda out today for sure.
My oldest grandson Sean just graduated from grade 8 so will be in highschool next year.
He's a great kid or should I say young man now. Very caring like his dad.
Because of the covid they just had a drive-thru graduation. No school trip or dance unfortunately. Everyone tuned into a certain FM station and sat in their cars. When their name was called out they were allowed to get out and go get their diploma.
Sean Gr 8 Grad -June 23, 2021.JPG

-
Back