Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Gonna be a warm one today, close to 30c
The next week will be showers on and off so I'll have the Cuda out today for sure.
My oldest grandson Sean just graduated from grade 8 so will be in highschool next year.
He's a great kid or should I say young man now. Very caring like his dad.
Because of the covid they just had a drive-thru graduation. No school trip or dance unfortunately. Everyone tuned into a certain FM station and sat in their cars. When their name was called out they were allowed to get out and go get their diploma.
View attachment 1715755572
Congratulation Sean.
Sure grow up fast.

Morning men another hot one on the coast been in the 30C range all week going to 40 on Monday :BangHead: crazy hot not used to it on the coast like this . Oh well just grin and bear it is all we can do ,cheers stay safe all .

Not sure Mark on the name but it will take time to remember it when they tell me.
Gotta be running out of names by now.:poke:
Do like the First Nation people do. Name them after something around them when they were conceived. Ya know, like Running Bear, Fawn, Brook, Broken Rubber.

Do like the First Nation people do. Name them after something around them when they were conceived. Ya know, like Running Bear, Fawn, Brook, Broken Rubber.
I heard girls are easier to make cause you have a pattern in front of you :lol:

I redid my firepit today

Someone please ask me how it went

20210624_105216.jpg

20210624_112121.jpg

I heard girls are easier to make cause you have a pattern in front of you :lol:

there is actually a biological reason for that

this is the way i explained it to a buddy of mine, whose got 4 girls

male swimmers are really fast, but they tire out quickly
female swimmers on the other hand are slow, but the dont grow tired, so they can go the distance

which means there comes a point where the female swimmers catch up and pass the male swimmers

so the only determining factor is the distance they have to swim

find a man with all boys, short distance
find a man with all girls, long distance

now, think about what determines the distance...and that is why you have all girls

female swimmers on the other hand are slow, but the dont grow tired, so they can go the distance

which means there comes a point where the female swimmers catch up and pass the male swimmers

now, think about what determines the distance...and that is why you have all girls
Bust er deep

My wife has 5 sisters. No brothers I used to tell my father in law that he never balled up a job. Lol

My neighbour just put his house up for sale today. The sign wasn't even up yet and there was a viewing. Bids will excepted on Monday so will be sold. Sure going to miss the guy. A great neighbour

All my kids would be called, Bend Over. lol

6 boys for me.

Seems like overnight at times. He's a great kid and just like his dad would do anything for you. And being our first he has a special place in our hearts. Love the other three guys just as much but he's special.
We all have a special one I think.

-
Back