Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
27*C here for a high house AC is at 24*C so I guess I'm doing good here. Sorry guys for the heat not something I can handle.

I like the idea of using the solar to pump water into a reservoir and generate electricity with that into another reservoir where it gets pumped back into the generating reservoir
If you could keep everything constant like mostly the solar it would seem to work good but from what I've seen it all runs dry. Not much into that anymore but tried a few of my own ideas many years ago and failed.

Isnt geo thermo kinda the same ? So far down in the earth a constant temp ? So you drill down pipe it pump fluid and it and use the temp to cool or heat ?

Isnt geo thermo kinda the same ? So far down in the earth a constant temp ? So you drill down pipe it pump fluid and it and use the temp to cool or heat ?
My son has 3 Geothermal wells on his house and yep works pretty good but the pay back from the cost of drilling and everything takes many years to pay for it and if nothing breaks down then Yea good. Not really up on that I can't afford it.

I turned the a/c on this morning at 5am when I got up. 21c right now so thought I'd get a jump on it. Going to be another hot one today.
Keep cool and pace yourselves and lots of water.

Kinda overwhelmed right now. lol
Not yet but soon Mark.
My daughter wasn’t wasting any time. Went into the hospital at 4am with contractions 5 minutes apart. Our new grand daughter arrived about an hour ago.daughter and baby doing fine. Can’t wait to hold her but have to wait as we aren’t allowed up to the hospital due to COVID restrictions.
You will have a full house of crying babies before you know it Fred!.lol Rj

My daughter wasn’t wasting any time. Went into the hospital at 4am with contractions 5 minutes apart. Our new grand daughter arrived about an hour ago.daughter and baby doing fine. Can’t wait to hold her but have to wait as we aren’t allowed up to the hospital due to COVID restrictions.
You will have a full house of crying babies before you know it Fred!.lol Rj
Congratulations! Nothing better than being a grand parent.
The baby's can cry all they want or scream as loud as they want I just walk outside and leave them all to there mom's lol

-
Back