Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
5F1D7EB7-4853-4C96-8584-1B903CC17AA2.jpeg
My son has 3 Geothermal wells on his house and yep works pretty good but the pay back from the cost of drilling and everything takes many years to pay for it and if nothing breaks down then Yea good. Not really up on that I can't afford it.

Happy Tuesday, congratulations on your new grand baby ! Stay safe out there cheers everyone

Looks good going to have to try that out. I kinda like cooking. We had a bonfire Saturday night and like always the was 3 1/2 ton loads of brush to clean up. Sunday went checked fire pit there was about 20 “ of coals in there filled it up with wood. Got out the can cooker and packed full chicken, sausage
Some pork chops ,potatoes corn of the cob hamburgers spices 4 cans of beer and dug a hole in the coals and buried in the fire pit couple hours later yummm

My daughter wasn’t wasting any time. Went into the hospital at 4am with contractions 5 minutes apart. Our new grand daughter arrived about an hour ago.daughter and baby doing fine. Can’t wait to hold her but have to wait as we aren’t allowed up to the hospital due to COVID restrictions.
You will have a full house of crying babies before you know it Fred!.lol Rj
Congrats Chrome. Is this your first? An exciting time for sure

Been hot and humid all day then within 30 minutes the sky opened up with heavy rain and thunder and lightning. It was 28 and felt like 38 but after the rain now it's 24 and feels like 33.
Son bought a 28Ft motorhome last night. Ford Chassis with a 460 and only 142,000 km. Needs two front tires plus a safety and his fiancé's son can do that. Hope it's a good buy. If we lived closer I could have checked it out at least. At least they know the people and has been well looked after

Been hot and humid all day then within 30 minutes the sky opened up with heavy rain and thunder and lightning. It was 28 and felt like 38 but after the rain now it's 24 and feels like 33.
Son bought a 28Ft motorhome last night. Ford Chassis with a 460 and only 142,000 km. Needs two front tires plus a safety and his fiancé's son can do that. Hope it's a good buy. If we lived closer I could have checked it out at least. At least they know the people and has been well looked after
Same thing happened here with the storm passing a bit ago.

Your crops will enjoy that.
They have had too much already. I am at work and you should see all of the homes here with furniture and items out front from flooding. Someone took a boat and jet ski`s and was running back and forth on I-94 the last few days. It is receding now and they are pulling cars out that were totally submerged.

They have had too much already. I am at work and you should see all of the homes here with furniture and items out front from flooding. Someone took a boat and jet ski`s and was running back and forth on I-94 the last few days. It is receding now and they are pulling cars out that were totally submerged.
Oh WOW!!! don't need that much. Hope you haven't lost any crops CF

Saw one Stellantis' staging yards was flooded pretty bad.

Sorry CF sounds bad.

Man we could use that rain right now got a big fire close to us it’s at least contained but still hot hot hot not 43c hot but 34 feels better .

Man we could use that rain right now got a big fire close to us it’s at least contained but still hot hot hot not 43c hot but 34 feels better .
Think there will be lots of fires if it stays dry.

Think there will be lots of fires if it stays dry.
Our fire hall has already passed on the work load to another's department until we get all our members back to 100%. Way to early in the year for this September is the start of the rainy season late September.

A front diff I changed here in the last while ,came in for no 4x4 and it didnt even make a noise.
20210419_161644.jpg

-
Back