Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Only street car I had ever been exposed to in my youth that could loft the front wheels was a little red Ventura II. Red with white lace work, kinda pretty for red :rolleyes:. Allegedly it had a 307 in it :rolleyes: it did have a tunnel ram on it which was very obvious :steering:I saw Dan lift the wheels right in front of my Chevron work place, I don't think it was a message, I knew that Ventura had me and my hot rod well covered :lol:
Haven't seen a Ventura in years.

Only street car I had ever been exposed to in my youth that could loft the front wheels was a little red Ventura II. Red with white lace work, kinda pretty for red :rolleyes:. Allegedly it had a 307 in it :rolleyes: it did have a tunnel ram on it which was very obvious :steering:I saw Dan lift the wheels right in front of my Chevron work place, I don't think it was a message, I knew that Ventura had me and my hot rod well covered :lol:
I remember a guy in Winnipeg, probably 20 years ago or more, had a 1968 Olds Cutlass S, license plate said "GUTLASS", well, it was definitely NOT gutless, saw that car lift the front wheels many times, it was plain wicked. Never had a chance to talk to the owner, he would just cruise, never stopped to bs.

I remember a guy in Winnipeg, probably 20 years ago or more, had a 1968 Olds Cutlass S, license plate said "GUTLASS", well, it was definitely NOT gutless, saw that car lift the front wheels many times, it was plain wicked. Never had a chance to talk to the owner, he would just cruise, never stopped to bs.

There was method to Alan Johnson's madness when he started carving those billet Olds heads for Rodeck blocks in TA/D.

Been there done that I feel your pain. Then the foreman try’s to tear you a new one. That’s when it doesn’t matter any more. I ripped a strip off him he went back to the sugar shack. 2 hr later he came back and apologized. I let it go. Ya know sometimes.
Sometimes you just have to clear the air.

Every year for the past 27(?) years they have Autofest here in Oshawa. Consisting of three days. Friday night is held in the downtown and it get pretty crazy. Guys running around with headers open and doing mini burn outs. The cops look the other way unless it starts to get out of hand. A live band at the 4 corners on a flatbed trailer and tons of people.
Sat and Sun is the car show down at the lake. Usually 12-1400 cars in the park.
Last year was cancelled of course but this year it will be different. It'll be a huge cruise. The tickets are 15 bucks but all the money goes to a children's home here in town. All previous shows did the same thing donating the money to this same home.

I remember seeing them but was a long time ago.
Having coffee on deck my view

2A106DA1-D9B7-4C68-A32E-61EDDF9B30C8.jpeg

It was built in the states but the Malibu Concours was only built in Canada and people years past were deceptive and rebadged them SS because the body number was the same as the SS.
I was under the impression that if the Pontiac in question had a Chevy motor in it, it was built in Canada if it had a Pontiac motor built in states.

-
Back