Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Went to the car show yesterday afternoon. Not a huge turnout but good to see some old friends.
IMG_0540.jpg
IMG_0541.jpg
IMG_0542.jpg
IMG_0543.jpg
IMG_0544.jpg
IMG_0545.jpg
IMG_0546.jpg
IMG_0547.jpg

Woke up again this morning with a bit of a chill by 8am I've got a T shirt, sweatshirt and a blanket wrapped around me and shivering again. Had a temp of 39.7c normal is 37.0. So went for two blood tests today. By the looks of it they are looking for an infection of some type. Diane is thinking Walking Pneumonia so wait and see. I just know I'm sick of this. I have no ambition or drive. I cross the street to my neighbours and back and I'm winded and that is not me at all. See what the blood test bring. Not sure if I'll go to the car show tonight or not.

Woke up again this morning with a bit of a chill by 8am I've got a T shirt, sweatshirt and a blanket wrapped around me and shivering again. Had a temp of 39.7c normal is 37.0. So went for two blood tests today. By the looks of it they are looking for an infection of some type. Diane is thinking Walking Pneumonia so wait and see. I just know I'm sick of this. I have no ambition or drive. I cross the street to my neighbours and back and I'm winded and that is not me at all. See what the blood test bring. Not sure if I'll go to the car show tonight or not.
That dont sound good hopefully they get you figured out. Hopefully it isnt the jab causing this.

You best get better or I'll have to come over and kick your butt. :poke:

-
Back