Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I tried to patch my walk way with some patching mix a few years ago but it just flaked off and I know nothing about cement but will try what you suggested that sounds much better and cheaper than tearing it out and starting over.
Existing Crete MUST be CLEAN AND WET pressure washer and don’t be stingy with glue.

Did you see where this soccer player Lionel Messi. He plays for Barcelona and Argentina has graciously taken a drop in pay for the next season. This means he won't make 163 million a year. Yes you read that right.
Who the hell does this guy think he is to demand this type of money in the first place.
The good news he is being investigated for tax evasion. The thing is he's so stinking rich and has the best lawyer he'll get a lesser charge of tailgating

I'll do that thanks for the advice.
No prob try to do it on a cooler day or and I’m serious made a shade for it. Heat and concrete don’t mix. cures to fast it’s going to to be weak, keep damp if in the heat, if not you will be swearing at me because it did the same as last time.

Did you see where this soccer player Lionel Messi. He plays for Barcelona and Argentina has graciously taken a drop in pay for the next season. This means he won't make 163 million a year. Yes you read that right.
Who the hell does this guy think he is to demand this type of money in the first place.
The good news he is being investigated for tax evasion. The thing is he's so stinking rich and has the best lawyer he'll get a lesser charge of tailgating
Looks like we were in the wrong trade all these years Mark we should have learned to kick balls and scam the government.

No prob try to do it on a cooler day or and I’m serious made a shade for it. Heat and concrete don’t mix. cures to fast it’s going to to be weak, keep damp if in the heat, if not you will be swearing at me because it did the same as last time.
Don't think I'll cuss at you for good info. trying to help. Like I said better than ripping it all out and starting over again.

Don't think I'll cuss at you for good info. trying to help. Like I said better than ripping it all out and starting over again.
Saw something I’ve never seen before this morning walked out to the back 40 with a coffee sat down on bench enjoying the sun rise. Then about 300 yards to the right of me is a loud crashing noise here comes a coyote full stride stretched right out and a doe (deer) right behind him also stretched right out. Never saw the outcome but I’m sure the coyote got taught a lesson.

Saw something I’ve never seen before this morning walked out to the back 40 with a coffee sat down on bench enjoying the sun rise. Then about 300 yards to the right of me is a loud crashing noise here comes a coyote full stride stretched right out and a doe (deer) right behind him also stretched right out. Never saw the outcome but I’m sure the coyote got taught a lesson.
Nothing worse than a mad mom if something is after her baby. LOL

Car show tomorrow so dusted the old Scamp off and wax on wax off kinda day and she's setting there all pretty and clean.
By the time I get to the car show 50 miles away it will be cleaning the bugs and dirt off again and when I put her back in the garage at the end of the day it will be another cleaning.
"****" :BangHead:

My Plymouth GTX B-Body is now new again! Thus this is the last post. Christine was right Shitters!

20180823_115241.jpg

Car show tomorrow so dusted the old Scamp off and wax on wax off kinda day and she's setting there all pretty and clean.
By the time I get to the car show 50 miles away it will be cleaning the bugs and dirt off again and when I put her back in the garage at the end of the day it will be another cleaning.
Use pam on grill and bumper , bugs come off easier . Have a great time Fred !

Happy Friday guys , cooled off nicely, shitty about the tornado in Winnipeg….hope everyone is as good as could be expected. Last

Just think of it this way Fred. Those bugs gave their lives to get a ride on the Scamp.

Morning guys. A dull and overcast day and maybe some rain coming.
The good news is that we're in phase 3 of the lockdown so very few restrictions but masks are still necessary.
We now have more car shows opening up now all over.
Have a great day everyone.

Morning guys. A dull and overcast day and maybe some rain coming.
The good news is that we're in phase 3 of the lockdown so very few restrictions but masks are still necessary.
We now have more car shows opening up now all over.
Have a great day everyone.
You as well. Got 2nd jab yesterday arm a little sore. In 14 days I’ll be able to get my vaccination card and will be able to go to all the places I never go to any way

-
Back