Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
No will this Saturday I think. Did you get the Cuda out?
No I landed up trying to find a wheel for a wheel barrow. Landed up buying an inner tube so will install that today. You can buy a solid tire so flat free but worth more than the barrow itself. This is a spare one anyway.

No I landed up trying to find a wheel for a wheel barrow. Landed up buying an inner tube so will install that today. You can buy a solid tire so flat free but worth more than the barrow itself. This is a spare one anyway.
I bought a new wheel barrow this spring and the tire is real cheap looks like the thickness of an inner tube.

Morning guys, ok just a note from the skate last night , it’s true I’m outta shape and sore this morning omg.who knew …….:(

95347_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=f-v5yrzRGXIAX8Fkb7A&_nc_ht=scontent.fbis1-1.jpg

Hey Ahoey do you know a good patching for repairing cement side walks?
Use a sand cement mix can buy it premixed dry bag form used a liberal amount weld bond glue in mix and pre SOAK place to be patched and paint with 60/ 40 weld bond and water. Place and level as required

Went ahead and installed the inner tube. I was in the garage and my dear wife came in and helped me. Had it done in no time. She did quite well as she's never seen it done or done one. I just don't have any pizzazz and no ambition the last couple of days. The 2 puffers seem to be helping but won't be overnight.
I did go out in the Cuda today.. Rain is coming and there is a tornado warning 1hr north of here. Hope it's just a warning.

Use a sand cement mix can buy it premixed dry bag form used a liberal amount weld bond glue in mix and pre SOAK place to be patched and paint with 60/ 40 weld bond and water. Place and level as required
Thanks I figured you would know.

Went ahead and installed the inner tube. I was in the garage and my dear wife came in and helped me. Had it done in no time. She did quite well as she's never seen it done or done one. I just don't have any pizzazz and no ambition the last couple of days. The 2 puffers seem to be helping but won't be overnight.
I did go out in the Cuda today.. Rain is coming and there is a tornado warning 1hr north of here. Hope it's just a warning.
Get well Mark hate to hear your low on energy.

Ya no prob. Stone size in concrete should correspond to patch size. Some times boring a few tap cons into the edges will help hold it together.
I tried to patch my walk way with some patching mix a few years ago but it just flaked off and I know nothing about cement but will try what you suggested that sounds much better and cheaper than tearing it out and starting over.

Had a tornado 1.5hrs N/W of us yesterday afternoon. Last I heard something like 25+ houses damaged from a complete right-off to repairable. 8 people injured 4 in critical.
It's known as tornado alley but people still move there.

Had a tornado 1.5hrs N/W of us yesterday afternoon. Last I heard something like 25+ houses damaged from a complete right-off to repairable. 8 people injured 4 in critical.
It's known as tornado alley but people still move there.
That's to bad kinda like living in a flood zone and not gonna move there.

-
Back