Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Ya what’s wrong with whiskey flavoured whiskey. With ginger and a shot of angustra bitters over ice slurp smack
Never tried it, my go to favorite is Sprite and Black Velvet if I mix but I have a few I like straight or on the rocks.

My dear wife bless her sole had some cherries at lunch time. She had them in a small bowl along with some left over chicken in another. she stacked the empty bowl on top on the cherry pits and yes you're probably ahead of me. The pits dropped into the dishwasher and right into the pump. So had to take the top part off the pump. Found a video of the exact dishwasher showing the procedure. Wasn't hard to do but bending over with your head stuck in the tub trying to remove 10 or so screws with bifocals and one eye was a real treat. My back was barking by the time I was finished

My dear wife bless her sole had some cherries at lunch time. She had them in a small bowl along with some left over chicken in another. she stacked the empty bowl on top on the cherry pits and yes you're probably ahead of me. The pits dropped into the dishwasher and right into the pump. So had to take the top part off the pump. Found a video of the exact dishwasher showing the procedure. Wasn't hard to do but bending over with your head stuck in the tub trying to remove 10 or so screws with bifocals and one eye was a real treat. My back was barking by the time I was finished
And that is why you love her.

Had this happen to me a few times.
595_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=zx2-dZfB3yIAX8-SP2U&_nc_ht=scontent.fbis1-1.jpg

-
Back